» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

» About using stuff from the MOD
Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:14 am by Minuk

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk   Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:09 pm

Here's the full image for mine.

http://majorcooke.deviantart.com/art/Jarraka-a-Titan-182540959

DBThanatos made crop-outs of our avatars and I've used it ever since. Crop-outs similar to Bulletstorm's while he made DoomStorm.

DBThanatos' avatar is that of Death Bringer Thanatos in armor, his favorite icon. Ironically, it's his fascination of that, which has lead me into a heightened likeness of the afterlife and the story behind his 'creature'.

Ichor's is, of course, the jack bomb from American McGee's Alice, after he prepared it for AEoD v5.

Reilsss likes dragons.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk   Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:37 am

DBThanatos, don't you think it's time FistMarine got what he deserved?

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
FistMarine
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk   Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:25 am

I wanted to mention that for some reason the PMs didn't get sent. I have same problem on other forum where a PM sits in Outbox since a couple of months.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk   Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:38 pm

His inbox must be full, I'll bet.

Back to top Go down
FistMarine
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk   Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:11 pm

What's weird is that not even the other message I've sent you out recently is still not sent. The one where I wanted to let you know that the PM didn't get sent. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
FistMarine
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk   Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:51 am

Messages are still in outbox. I'm going to talk here about what is going on: Basically I wanted to become a beta tester and Major Cooke said I should ask DBT about that, I tried to but message is still in outbox. Major Cooke wanted to reward me as we talked a bit about that and told me to quote a message but better I will just post a PM that was meant to be sent for DBT:

<removed>
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk   Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:16 am

Do not bring the PMs into the actual discussion board.

Back to top Go down
FistMarine
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk   Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:08 pm

Sorry but the PMs are not getting sent at all, I don't know what's going on with the PM system. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk   Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:28 pm

These things take time. DBThanatos has a lot of things on his plate.

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk   Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:18 pm

@FistMarine: You might want to take a look at the color of your username again. Smile

DBT AKA "Jesus the pimp" - Major Cooke
"02:37 p.m. - DBThanatos runs around like a little girl"
"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King
"In offline gaming we trust" -DBT & MC

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
FistMarine
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk   Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:50 am

Thank you very much DBT! I'm honored. Very Happy

EDIT: 100th post!
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk   Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:18 am

See what a little patience can do for you? Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk   Today at 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Q&A for AEoD Devs - Bring your Qs and As here! + Dev Talk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2