» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

» About using stuff from the MOD
Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:14 am by Minuk

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

(Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:14 pm

That's right! It's that time again!

Even with new thumbnail and shit!

Credits to Major Cooke for the DBT drawing you see right there! That's why you'll notice a Pimp Jesus bit added to my signature

DBT AKA "Jesus the pimp" - Major Cooke
"02:37 p.m. - DBThanatos runs around like a little girl"
"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King
"In offline gaming we trust" -DBT & MC

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ShadowTiger
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Woo, my favorite mapset. Happy Dooming!

Don't forget to listen to the real music on map 12, the last map. It's epic.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:00 pm

I doubt I will be able to switch to the right music, just because I already loaded AeoDmus.pk3, and that will replace the music of any map, and if I get rid of that pk3 when loading the game, it will be considered a new session, and I wont be able to continue playing where I was.

However, I do have to say one thing: Due to weird timings, I might restart the mapset, this time using the *very soon to be released* latest version of AEoD. I have already recorded map02, which I will also upload, but after the release of the patch, I'll restart Razz

At least I'll know where to go this time. haha

"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
FistMarine
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:04 am

OH YES! Finally! Wish you good luck in this mapset, it's gonna be REALLY TOUGH! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Michaelis
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:06 am

DBThanatos wrote:
However, I do have to say one thing: Due to weird timings, I might restart the mapset, this time using the *very soon to be released* latest version of AEoD.

DBT, I honestly don't think there will be an outbreak if you just warp to where you left it when the new version is ready. You can restore some of your observable stats (health/armor, inventory, weapons) with cheats and say "Well, hi there, this is DBT, today I've updated my AEoD and that's why some ammo doesn't match a bit with the last video's ending".

In other news, I missed your talkthroughs so fucking much Smile
I'm gonna have a blast watching this new episode now!
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:09 am

Michaelis, I doubt it would work like that. At all.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:50 am

@Michaelis: Well, I sure have fun recording it. Very Happy

I will just restart the mapset, since it's only two maps and I think I remember what I have to do to finish them fast enough

Next vid BTW

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:32 pm

DBT, you should've asked me for the PSD so I could eliminate the background for you and remove the white pixels from the edges of it.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Last one with the white edges on the DBT drawing Razz

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:09 pm

10:21 Yes. Babies. FOUR HUNDRED BABIES!

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:22 am

Hahaha! Exactly

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:25 am

You know, it's rather ironic how I cannot stand human babies, but I love puppies and kittens, and the babies of almost all other creatures.

Back to top Go down
MaxRideWizardLord
Zombieman
Zombieman

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:14 pm

So technically, "AEoD Hellcore 2.0" is specific mapset, designed specifically for AEOD?? Well, at least I hope it is... I really hope it does have some really large and very detailed-good maps in it with lots of enemies and guns. I also wish it doesn't has random for both weapons and enemies, and eventually I will face ALL the enemies, items and weapons in game. So I could CATCH THEM ALL!! Razz Hmm... Should I get it, or rather wait for more updates??

I hope to see two Maloch in this to spawn at the same time, just to piss off fistmarine. Razz
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:15 pm

No, it's not.

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:48 pm

So here we go. Restarted and re-recorded. Oh yeah. 6.06.01 baby!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:15 pm

I agree about those annoying resurrecting monsters. Incidently, it's one of the reasons I also play with directors so I can find more weapons to massacre them with.

And, you know the funny thing about the directors? They're so damn distracting from the end goal of reaching the exit, always making me search in case if goodies happen to spawn so I wind up burning through a LOT of time runes on almost every map.

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Also I just got done playing through hellcore 2.0, and I thought...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
FistMarine
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:58 am

MaxRideWizardLord wrote:
So technically, "AEoD Hellcore 2.0" is specific mapset, designed specifically for AEOD?? Well, at least I hope it is... I really hope it does have some really large and very detailed-good maps in it with lots of enemies and guns. I also wish it doesn't has random for both weapons and enemies, and eventually I will face ALL the enemies, items and weapons in game. So I could CATCH THEM ALL!! Razz Hmm... Should I get it, or rather wait for more updates??

I hope to see two Maloch in this to spawn at the same time, just to piss off fistmarine. Razz

The funny thing is that the Moloch didn't spawn in these maps at all, at least for me. I had trouble in this mapset in general because of lack of health/armor/powerups and lots of monsters in cramped places. Not because of the damn moloch. Razz

Oh and I felt behind with watching AEOD videos (only watched the first video). Will try to catch up later. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:46 pm

One video for one map!

Next map will be quite a somethin'! Im tellin' ya'!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:10 pm

I can't wait! Very Happy

But the music is a fucking drag. Sad

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:11 pm

...and we have a guest!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:08 pm

The thing about the fob: It was too distracting so I couldn't make the joke about you having a wireless fob to control a vibrator in your pants. Razz

For anyone else wondering what the big delay is in the audio, it's because the transmission also took so long to get to me so by the time I received it and replied right after, it would be delayed.

Next time I'll use a different microphone, I wont lie, the one I used then was shitty.

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:23 pm

Fob? I was talking of FOV

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:27 pm

You said "Fob" though, it sounded like.

Back to top Go down
Michaelis
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:18 am

Oh my god, Major Cooke's alive aloud! Now THIS was worth that announcement about being something special!

If only lag could be just a bit less...

By the way, I think a partner in talkthrough can not only distract, but also help spot things. It's kinda like pair programming in this regard--four eyes miss less important details than two, and someone else's brain might remember something about map's layout better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Today at 2:16 pm

Back to top Go down

(Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next