» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

» About using stuff from the MOD
Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:14 am by Minuk

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

(Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:57 pm

Which is what I kept doing. Razz

I wanted to ensure DBThanatos didn't pull a whoopsie like on Alien Vendetta map 32 where he missed the hell root...

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
FistMarine
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Fri May 01, 2015 3:55 am

Sorry guys but it's time to say goodbye for 2 months! I will be extremely busy with studying for exams and won't be around this and next month. I only watched maps 1 and 2 of this Talkthrough which was the old version, I haven't had time to watch the new version videos. I will watch when I will be back in July.

Until then, goodbye! cheers
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Fri May 01, 2015 5:44 am

Good luck!

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Fri May 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Good luck FistMarine! I hated exam periods. I hated them so much

Anyway. Part 2.

DBT AKA "Jesus the pimp" - Major Cooke
"02:37 p.m. - DBThanatos runs around like a little girl"
"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King
"In offline gaming we trust" -DBT & MC

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Fri May 01, 2015 2:32 pm

I'm looking forward to testing my new mic out with you if you want.

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Sun May 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Let me find a chance and we will.

Anyway:

"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Michaelis
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Sun May 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Years ago, I used to play AEoD right after I wake up, so that my mind would wake up. These days, I watch playthroughs in the morning so it's like DBThanatos himself plays AEoD for my mind to wake up. That's the service! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Sun May 03, 2015 10:00 pm

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Wed May 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Thu May 07, 2015 11:19 pm

We've gotta do more of these. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Mon May 11, 2015 1:11 pm

One video, one map.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Mon May 11, 2015 3:16 pm

10:29 - Going soft. Yeah, close enough. Razz

14:00 - People will only like what they want to see again, or look forward to seeing more of, in the future.

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Mon May 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Regarding likes, not really. Many people dont like things because is a rather odd thing to do in the first place. Why is it then that i average 1 like per aeod talk through? I know more than one people watch it and continue to watch it. Sadly , likes are more a reward than an indication of anything. My next video talks about that more in depth

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Mon May 11, 2015 4:18 pm

You know what they also need to do, is add a like button the the embedded player versions.

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Mon May 11, 2015 4:23 pm

Yes. Thats a good idea, but youtube loves to make things complicated :/ changing the layout every time they can, but not actually enhancing it

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Mon May 11, 2015 4:24 pm

You mean Google? They own Youtube now. Razz

Founder of Youtube wrote:
Why the fuck do I need to log in with a Google account on Youtube?

But yeah, it's most unfortunate.

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Wed May 13, 2015 8:29 pm

I have to admit I was reluctant to sign into youtube for a while when they started that crap of merging it with circles or whatever. I ended giving up because I needed to post some stuff anyway. :/

New video (which I recorded the same day as the other one)!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Michaelis
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Fri May 15, 2015 11:26 pm

"About music" AEoD v6.06.01: HC20 Map05: Now you've actually totally ensured that I'll watch (and like :) Rails lyric video. I love it when a song has some degree of complexity, like 5/4, but doesn't totally demand understanding its entire "dance of eternity" to be enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Mon May 25, 2015 12:13 pm

Also DBThanatos, you should worry yourself more about dislikes than likes. Heh, my trailer is perfectly at 8 likes, 8 dislikes right now. Whereas, my original AEoD 6 trailer has 46 likes and 2 dislikes.

I wasn't kidding when I said that was just a WIP.

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:01 pm

Well, it sure took me long to get back on track!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Holy fuck, where have you been?

Dont forget, souls disappear after 10 seconds.

12:05 - Coffin.

14:50 - Don't forget the flare guns.

Back to top Go down
ShadowTiger
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 am

Welcome back! Always good to see another DBT Video. Oh yes.

I like your choice of sniping far-away enemies with the Shock Rifle's alt-fire. I could never really master it despite knowing its incredible area-effect potential. Instead, I tend to use whatever Sniper type weapon with a zoom that I have. Even rockets are okay because of their splash damage is decent.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:59 am

The ability to block projectiles with it makes it especially handy for sniping bigger monsters. I.e. when fighting a demilich, it's the perfect counter for his dark flame staff attacks and against his ice wave and bone spears.

I find it most handy against the Baphomet since he has nothing but projectile attacks. Keeping your distance and constant spam of the alt-fire means he can't directly hit you, but  he can still do some splash damage.

Enemies like the Lich King and Death Bringer Thanatos' Apostle are not so good. Lich King casts apocalypse which the projectile can't really block and DBT's Apostle throws holy spirits at you (though they may occasionally be distracted into attacking them instead) and many of the projectiles need some distance in order to block them all..

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:46 pm

It's interesting to read how people use this weapon. I love to detonate the alt fire to get a cheap crazy disintegration explosion that will deal with a ton of small monsters. Map09 will show this quite a lot

For now, the 2nd part of map08

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:49 am

@6:30: ...Louis doesn't drop the bone duster. You mean Francis.

Damn, you really haven't played in a while. But the painkiller shotgun has been buffed so you should get it regardless!

I CANNOT STOP YELLING AT MY SCREEN RIGHT NOW AAAAAAUUUUUUUGH THAT BOTHERS ME SO MUCH THAT YOU HAVENT TRIED THE PAINKILLER SHOTGUN OUT YET!!!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough   Today at 12:18 pm

Back to top Go down

(Completed) AEoD Hellcore 2.0 Talkthrough
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next