Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Fri May 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Well, Im playing this anyway. Might as well record a bit of it.

DBT AKA "Jesus the pimp" - Major Cooke
"02:37 p.m. - DBThanatos runs around like a little girl"
"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King
"In offline gaming we trust" -DBT & MC

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Fri May 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Suggestion: Never ever talk over a narrative. That got me so lost. I could hear half of him, half of you, in the beginning.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Fri May 01, 2015 3:16 pm

Hahaha. Yep. LtHavoc told me the same over YT. I dont know why I didnt test the mic volume this time.

"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Garrus
Spectre
Spectre

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Sun May 03, 2015 1:07 am

<3 me some Isaac Rebirth, hyped for Afterbirth.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Tue May 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Garrus: absolutely. I heard good things about it so far.

Published it yesterday, forgot to post.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ShadowTiger
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Tue May 05, 2015 4:58 pm

That was a fantaaaastic run, and I feel like I definitely learned a few things.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Thu May 07, 2015 10:14 pm

Yes, that one worked pretty well, but the next one... I literally thought I'd lose because of one silly item I picked, but oh my! i was so wrong! Very Happy

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:23 pm

Deals with angels don't affect your ability to take deals with devils. It's the opposite. Incidentally, angel items are free, though they only offer one at a time.

You need to beat Isaac the boss 5 times before you can fight the angels.

DEAD CAT CAN GO FUCK ITSELF except on the Lost or Judas.

Also, you didn't fully destroy the rainbow turd. When you do, it gives an effect like heals you full health and gives you a lot of coins.

@21:53, yes, I finally hear what you're saying about the sound. Sounds like you need a restart or something.

@23:08, you're not in demon mode. You're in WHORE mode!

Still adding onto this while watching.

@50:43 Crying over spilled milk.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:31 pm

Small video

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:03 pm

So basically that's a bragging rights video. Razz

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:35 pm

Yes it is. cheers

I had seen in YT videos of runs where they had ridiculously large projectiles. I never had the chance to experience that. But that day, I was in the bus and I was like "Holy crap! I wish I could show this in a talkthrough... wait a minute...". That's why it starts there Razz

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:25 am

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=500810333
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=500810589

Well here's something of mine.

Pyromaniac + Dr. Fetus + Lucky Rock. I never had to use bombs again. Also I picked up a starter deck which meant item multiplier cards out the ass for me, and all pills were replaced by cards. It also meant The Tower proved extremely powerful for taking down other enemies in rooms I didn't want to deal with. Also, yeah, gnawed leaf + dry baby meant I could stand still against a lot of bosses that spat tears at me.

And for those who don't know, Pyromaniac means explosions heal you. One heart per explosion. Awww yeah! So I could just run around and take all the damage I wanted, so long as I stood next to explosions, I could take all the punishment they could offer. So basically I was pretty much one indestructible baby.

cheers

Though, I still wanted angel/devil rooms so I stocked up on hearts to not avoid reducing my chances.

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:44 am

Just gonna slide this right on in here...

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Well, despite the title of the thread... Itīs a different title Razz

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:05 am

Did they officially confirm the vita is not happening?

And yes. It is my fault. WANNA KNOW WHY!? Twisted Evil

Watch at your own risk.:

SUCK IT GREED!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"   

Back to top Go down

DBT plays "The binding of Isaac Rebirth"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1