» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

» About using stuff from the MOD
Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:14 am by Minuk

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

HassIkeD recording (Finally released!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: HassIkeD recording (Finally released!!)   Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:39 am

Ok, this is it. We're done about this.

After all this time, Im releasing this to the public, because the missing part is not going to be done anytime soon, and is not that important; and I wont keep the music more in my hands anymore Razz

So, here it is:

HassIkeD - Dreamless Reality (EP)
Details:
Spoiler:

Is far from being perfect, but is nice enough and it made us (band) happy. The only motivation for you guys to check it out, is the fact that is free Very Happy

HassIkeD at this point, is not interested in making two cents out of the music, because we want to show it, not sell it.

Anyway, I hope you guys check it, and give me a critic (preferably a constructive one).

-DBT (HassIkeD guitars and composer)

Old Post
Spoiler:

Last edited by DBThanatos on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: HassIkeD recording (Finally released!!)   Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:00 am

Hmm... I dont know if it's the camera or the recording, but it sounds a little... "flat". You know, the drums sounding light and stuff, which I know others like, but it's just weird to me. If you want some good thrash metal, check out Children of Bodom's albums. However, I think you're well on your way to achieving your goal for thrash metal, you certainly have the capability. Just keep practicing man. Also, I was watching In Flames' "Studio Diaries" with how they configured all of their stuff for the best quality effects, and it's pretty genius.

Give it a looksie, see what you can get from it. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
BoldEnglishman
Sponsor
Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: HassIkeD recording (Finally released!!)   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:13 am

That looks pretty awesome DBT! I'll certainly be keeping my eyes open for your release (get it on iTunes dammit!)
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: HassIkeD recording (Finally released!!)   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:53 am

@Cooke: Well, the flatness comes from the fact that this you saw (as explained in the video) is the recording of the guide guitar, so it actually got deleted when I had to record them again. Also, this is prior equalization. First you record the drums as they are, later, the audio engineers do their magic making it sound actually good. Same goes for the guitars. As for the sound of thrash: That's why I said "we are supossed to..." because I know it sounds different and I really dont care Razz I like what's being done in the band, even if there isnt a label that fits for us. Anyway, thanks for the critic Very Happy

@Bold: Thank you. Everything will be freely distributed, as we do not intend to profit from it, so, when the time comes, I will be providing links to anyone interested Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: HassIkeD recording (Finally released!!)   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:59 am

Yeah, I know how the settings go, always record drums first. lol!

Anyway, good luck with it!
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: HassIkeD recording (Finally released!!)   Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:15 pm

Thanks. But im desperate right now. We should have the material already in our hands, and... nothing... (yet) :X
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: HassIkeD recording (Finally released!!)   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:16 pm

DBThanatos wrote:
Thanks. But im desperate right now. We should have the material already in our hands, and... nothing... (yet) :X

You mean recordings? Well, I don't know what to tell you about that though... Rolling Eyes Just keep going until you find something everyone likes.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: HassIkeD recording (Finally released!!)   Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:08 pm

Ok, this is it. We're done about this.

After all this time, Im releasing this to the public, because the missing part is not going to be done anytime soon, and is not that important; and I wont keep the music more in my hands anymore Razz

So, here it is:

HassIkeD - Dreamless Reality (EP)
Details:
Spoiler:

Is far from being perfect, but is nice enough and it made us (band) happy. The only motivation for you guys to check it out, is the fact that is free Very Happy

HassIkeD at this point, is not interested in making two cents out of the music, because we want to show it, not sell it.

Anyway, I hope you guys check it, and give me a critic (preferably a constructive one).

-DBT (HassIkeD guitars and composer)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HassIkeD recording (Finally released!!)   Today at 10:48 pm

Back to top Go down

HassIkeD recording (Finally released!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1