Posts : 4018
Join date : 2008-09-03
Location : Beyond the unholy grave; Altering the future.
|Subject: Bug report rules. Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:13 pm|| |
Quite simple rules for reporting bugs:
- When reporting any bug, make sure to provide the version of the mod you're playing (when you start the mod, before creating/loading a game, you'll see on the right bottom side a little message that says something like "v6.0" or perhaps "v 6.06.1").
- Make sure to provide the engine version you're using. Preferably, when choosing from this site, you provide it like "GZDoom r1196" (taking that from the gzdoom-g2.1.pre-1196)
- Provide information of what other files were loaded with aeod (i.e. "Using Alien Vendetta megawad", "Using the AEoDfx.pk3 extra pack", "Using AEoDmus.pk3 + Hell Revealed 2 megawad", etc)
- If you know how to reproduce the bug, please explain the way.
- When making a report, ensure you have an unmodified version of AEons of Death. Any modifications will result in the bug report being discarded.
Hopefully, we wont have that many reports
Also, take in count that this is for reports on version 6.06.2+
Bug reports for older AEoD versions (6.03) might or might not
be investigated by the development team.
Posts : 5085
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Banana land.
|Subject: Re: Bug report rules. Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:32 am|| |
Updated to more recent versions.
Added another rule. Don't modify AEoD and report bugs at the same time.
"well, im not too sure. I mean, we made money, but im not able to wipe my ass with $100 bills yet." - DBThanatos
"And one for Bobo the Space Monkey!" - Postal Dude
"My grandmother could beat the game if she saved as much as you do!" - Postal Dude
"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.