» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

» About using stuff from the MOD
Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:14 am by Minuk

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amethystine
Gibs and Guts
Gibs and Guts

PostSubject: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Sun May 16, 2010 10:23 am

Hiyas. ^^ I'm an avid player of AeoD, and I ask all you DooMers this...

What weapons do you go out of your way to keep? ^_^ I'm playing Plutonia at the moment, and these're the weapons I've found most effective.

Slot 1: Sticks of TNT (Decently powerful, and great for annoying or powerful enemies a floor or two beneath you.)
Slot 2: The Gauntlets (A nice early weapon, though rare-ish. Wonderful close-quarters speed, and draining alt-fire)
Slot 3: Assault Rifle (Accurate semi-auto primary fire, replaces most sidearm weapons)
Slot 4: Dual Dragon Claws, Combat Shotgun (If you can get the Dual Claws, they're amongst the most powerful rapid-fire weapons in the game. If not, the Combat Shotgun's a great all-purpose substitute.)
Slot 5: Nothin' yet. ;_;
Slot 6: Dual Rocket Launchers (Simply the best and easiest early option for all long-range situations, and useful for those dangerous around-the-corner battles)
Slot 7:
Slot 8: Napalm Cannon (May be number 8, I'm unsure... but this is my favorite heavy weapon as so far. A direct secondary shot in an enclosed space can wipe out some of the toughest Baron-class monsters with ease.
Slot 9: Nope.
Slot 0: Brawr! Not yet.

Oh, and name your worst enemy while we're here. ^^

Beta Gunners. Their absorption energy shields, combined with their super nailgun and high-power grenades (and the fact they seem to -always- spawn above you, or in enclosed spaces), have made these guys my archenemy. >:O

Last edited by Amethystine on Sun May 16, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Sun May 16, 2010 10:40 am

Sticks of TNT = slot 1 weapon, FYI.
Napalm cannon = slot 8

Anyway, here's mine...

Slot 1: Necromantic bone staff. Nothing like resurrecting arch-vile classed monsters to do the dirty work for you.
Slot 2: Chainsaw. Overpowered as fuck. 'Nuff said.
Slot 3: Flare guns. Alt-fire is actually overpowered upclose and personal.
Slot 4: AWP. 8 regular shots from this bad boy is enough to knock out a cyberdemon, and it goes through EVERYTHING like a cannon ball. Think of the possibilities with this.
Slot 5: None, really. The minigun feels a bit weak.
Slot 6: Chicken launcher. FINGER LICKIN' FUN!
Slot 7: Thunderbolt. Mildly overpowered with a sniping capability.
Slot 8: Tome of Set. I don't really like anything else from this slot...
Slot 9: Gluon gun. Runner-ups are the bloodscourge, hell root, drakan, and hand cannon. However, the gluon gun is the fastest and deals the most damage with the best ammo consumption rate of them all, albeit it lacks one thing the drakan has...
Slot 0: I love just about all these weapons, but the one that sticks out the most is the dark flame staff.

My worst enemy is my own creation, Oscuro... He shoots fast, can chase you and belittle your health in no time at all, and performs retaliatory strikes whenever you shoot him. He's not like retail where you wait and duck behind cover for him to turn into snake oscuro, no. You actually have to shoot him until he dies. However, while retaliating, he becomes invulnerable so you have to wait for him to start moving/using his regular attacks again.

He's more of an inconvenience with ammunition than anything and lack of proper weaponry to take bigger chunks of his health, but his seeker stars are still deadly.
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
Ichor
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Sun May 16, 2010 11:10 am

It's been a while since I played it, but here's mine:

Slot 1:
Jackbomb - Think of it as either the World's Most Interesting Bomb or the pipebomb from Left 4 Dead

Slot 2:
Vorpal Blade - May not be real strong normally, but it can build up a charge. Hit alt-fire and watch the thing ignite, then just go nuts.
dual medieval axes - Decent power combined with a fairly quick firing rate. Plus, it can throw axes if you're too far away.

Slot 3:
dual flare guns - Quite fun, although the alt-fire can eat through your ammo fairly quick if you're not careful.

Slot 4:
dual sawed-offs - Probably the best shotgun in the game if you have two of them, although one can get you through some tough spots.

Slot 5:
hornet gun - Regenerating ammo and homing (slightly) hornets
wyvern heart - This is one nasty weapon. If you found this, you would know, since the one you got it from would be using it constantly on you.

Slot 6:
War Axe - Very nice, but good luck beating the guy who has it
chicken launcher - Hot wings, served super fast and extra spicy

Slot 7:
Ice Wand - Good medium range weapon
Guardian head - Three fire modes, all useful in the right situation

Slot 8:
Phalanx - Not sure why, but I like this one
incendiary cannon - Looks a lot better than the crossfire, and the decreased gravity for the primary shot means you won't keep hitting yourself with it.

Slot 9:
Tempest Staff - The lightning can clobber just about anything less than cyberdemons, and the tornadoes can really clear out a room.

Slot 0:
Death's Hand - Press a button, meteor comes down, monster goes boom
dark matter gun - This thing is niiiiice
Staff of the Darkness Flame - Can kill almost any non-boss enemy with one primary shot, and the alt-fire will kill just about everything else.

And there's a few enemies I just despise. One of them is the fallen angel (MM version). You never know when, or even if, he'll ever drop that shield of his. And you just stand around waiting for him to drop it. Oh yeah, and those things he fires really sting. A couple of others are Nihilant and the fallen seraph, for much the same reason, except they hurt a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Sun May 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Ichor, they don't know what the crossfire is... Razz

Also...

*facepalm* I almost forgot, the Inferno Syphon.
Back to top Go down
Ichor
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Sun May 16, 2010 2:12 pm

I know. That one was mostly for the developers. Also, I couldn't think of anything else to write there.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kosta
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Tue May 18, 2010 4:35 am

Hmmmm... Let's see...

Slot 1: The Glyph - With its 3 explosion modes its the most versatile weapon in this slot (Red deals heavy damage, green stunlocks and blue freezes... that's cool really)

Slot 2: Painkiller - I love its game of origin, and I was pleasantly suprised to see it in AEoD. Not to mention it's ability to turn demons into a bloody milkshake

Slot 3: Mephisto Shotgun - Great rate of fire for a sawn off, and its secondary fire is just nasty

Slot 4: Dual Dragon Claws - Nice rate of fire, hitscan, decent accuracy and power... Drains mana rather quick, though
AWP - Wave goodbye to yer head, wanker!!! Sorry, had to say it

Slot 5: Flamethrower - If you play with fire, enemies get burnt. I mean, this thing is a close range destroyer.

Slot 6: War Axe - Axes are cool. Axes that can be thrown are even cooler. Axes that can be thrown, chase enemies and explode are just frag-a-licious

Slot 7 - Vulcan Cannon - Can anyone say "swiss cheese"? Too bad it eats ammo like there is no tomorrow.

Slot 8 - Phalanx - I loved this thing in Q2: The Reckoning, and I'm really glad to see it in AEoD. Really nice secondary fire as well.

Slot 9 - The Prototype - Really versatile gun with that shitload of firing modes. The fact that its now fairly common helps as well

Slot 0 - Redeemer - Usually a 1 shot kill in friggin' boss monsters. It's also true that I die a lot when I use it due to its insane blast radius, but man, it feels so good to use it

EDIT: I almost forgot... I HATE Nihilant. The big-headed bastard just doesn't want to die
Back to top Go down
Rarsonic
Demon
Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Sun May 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Slot 1: The Jack-in-a-Bo(mb)x.
Oh yes. Throw it, run away and watch those fools trying in vain to disarm it only to go out with a final "Hi!" (and their deaths).
Slot 2: Strogg Arm-Mounted Circular Saw.
Not only is this one about as powerful as a human flesh-ripping logging chainsaw (if not more), I also love the hum it makes. Shame it spends gas.
Slot 3: Mephisto Shell-Shocker Sawed-Off Shotgun.
It feels like you are bitch-slapping your enemies. It really does. Add to that a taser-powered bitch-slap.
Slot 4: Accuracy International's Avernal Warfare Purgatory Sniper Rifle.
Bringing the camping sensation from Counter-Strike to the demon slaughter that is AEoD, this british baby is going to rock their hell's bosses.
Slot 5: Fruity Hyperblaster.
Duke's chaingun modified to fire cherries and tomatoes! Very accurate and powerful without that much of ammo expense. It also comes with a messy blueberry accompaniment!
Slot 6: Leonard's 2x4 Chicken Launcher.
KFC's new hot and spicy menu item, delivered for free at those fiends' mouths. It is so irresistibly delicious most of them die at the first taste.
Slot 7: Handheld Vulcan Cannon.
This is what happens when you port a weapon from an aircraft to human size. This one makes instant demon hamburger with tasty lead sprinkles.
Slot 8: (Dual) Flak Cannon(s).
My favourite flesh-ripper from Unreal, and available in dual format! No comment about its effects on the enemy. Just... dual Flak Cannons.
Slot 9: Experimental Gluon Gun.
Instantly -or really fast- disintegrates anything for what matters most. The secondary fire mode also sends waves of shocking awe through my body (and my enemies').
Slot 0: Dark Flame Staff.
While the primary fire is not so impressive (albeit powerful), the secondary fire deals with single targets almost perfectly. It also makes the coolest explosion sounds ever.

And my worst enemy... pretty much anyone who can defend for long periods of time, such as Fallen Angels or Grim Reapers.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Sun May 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Rarsonic wrote:

Bringing the camping sensation from Counter-Strike to the demon slaughter that is AEoD, this british baby is going to rock their hell's bosses.

You know... I never realized what the full name of this weapon was, I thought it was Austrian.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Rarsonic wrote:
Slot 1: The Jack-in-a-Bo(mb)x.
Oh yes. Throw it, run away and watch those fools trying in vain to disarm it only to go out with a final "Hi!" (and their deaths).
Slot 2: Strogg Arm-Mounted Circular Saw.
Not only is this one about as powerful as a human flesh-ripping logging chainsaw (if not more), I also love the hum it makes. Shame it spends gas.
Slot 3: Mephisto Shell-Shocker Sawed-Off Shotgun.
It feels like you are bitch-slapping your enemies. It really does. Add to that a taser-powered bitch-slap.
Slot 5: Fruity Hyperblaster.
Duke's chaingun modified to fire cherries and tomatoes! Very accurate and powerful without that much of ammo expense. It also comes with a messy blueberry accompaniment!
Slot 6: Leonard's 2x4 Chicken Launcher.
KFC's new hot and spicy menu item, delivered for free at those fiends' mouths. It is so irresistibly delicious most of them die at the first taste.
Slot 7: Handheld Vulcan Cannon.
This is what happens when you port a weapon from an aircraft to human size. This one makes instant demon hamburger with tasty lead sprinkles.
Slot 8: (Dual) Flak Cannon(s).
My favourite flesh-ripper from Unreal, and available in dual format! No comment about its effects on the enemy. Just... dual Flak Cannons.
Slot 9: Experimental Gluon Gun.
Instantly -or really fast- disintegrates anything for what matters most. The secondary fire mode also sends waves of shocking awe through my body (and my enemies').
Slot 0: Dark Flame Staff.
While the primary fire is not so impressive (albeit powerful), the secondary fire deals with single targets almost perfectly. It also makes the coolest explosion sounds ever.

Heh! Loved your descriptions Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kosta
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Rarsonic wrote:

[b]Slot 7:
Handheld Vulcan Cannon.
[

Great now I'm hungry...

I may as well get that Vulcan Cannon and procure some mince meat for a double cheeseburger
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 5:03 pm

I thought for a moment you meant to quote the chicken launcher... Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kosta
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Mon May 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Major Cooke wrote:
I thought for a moment you meant to quote the chicken launcher... Razz

Any AEoD player knows that chickens aren't for eating, are for turning demons into multiple, smaller, less dangerous fragments of demons Laughing
Back to top Go down
Untamed
Explosiv Barrel
Explosiv Barrel

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:19 am

Slot 1: Necromantic Bone Staff: My strategy with this is to resurrect a demon that can resurrect other demons, thus making a large army without using too much precious dark mana
Slot 2: Katana: I would mainly use it to reflect projectiles. It isnt as effective as the light saber used to be.. but it still kinda does the job
Slot 3: Silenced guns akimbo: for when I feel like going for the silent and deadly approach (I think there should be more silenced weapons)
Slot 4: AWP: Aim, Fire, demon go boom
Slot 5: Flamethrower: Pyromania has never been so much fun
Slot 6: Fire gloves
Slot 7: Forgot its name, the skull staff from Blood
Slot 8: Akimbo Railguns
Slot 9: Blood Scourge
Slot 0: that grey gun that shoots the green balls

Least favorite enemy: Its a tie between the stone lycanthrope and the Phoenix

Last edited by Untamed on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kosta
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:55 am

That staff from Blodd is called the Life Leech

Gotta love that secondary fire... Building a sentry!!!
Back to top Go down
Rarsonic
Demon
Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Untamed wrote:

Slot 0: that grey gun that shoots the green balls

BioForce Gun? (automatic) Big Fucking Gun 9000? (charging)
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:05 pm

That'd be the BFG9000, because the bioforce gun graphic is also green.
Back to top Go down
Untamed
Explosiv Barrel
Explosiv Barrel

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Yeah, the one that charges on secondary fire and it looks like the teleport gun from Opposing Force

I always thought when you were switching weapons, the name of the weapon would come up on the screen in yellow

Untamed wrote:
Least favorite enemy: Its a tie between the stone lycanthrope and the Phoenix

Quite possibly the Omoicaco aswell.. but only if I dont win anything. Its such a letdown when you dont have much of a chance of finding one and you finally find one but you dont get anything out of it.
Back to top Go down
Rarsonic
Demon
Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Untamed wrote:
Yeah, the one that charges on secondary fire and it looks like the teleport gun from Opposing Force

Then that's the BioForce Gun.
Back to top Go down
Findus
UAC Space Marine
UAC Space Marine

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:28 am

1. Necromancer staff
2. Chainsaw (obvious reasons)
3. Shellshocker (lightningbolts clear weak monsters away fast.)
4. Dual blood shotguns
5. Flamethrower
6. Enlightment staff (killing all monsters on screen is so damn useful on large monstermaps.)
7. Thamuz gun (Effective and use ammo i never use on anything else, homing alt-fire)
8. Book of set
9. Drakan i think its called, (spawning dragons with it is extremely easy way to get away with to many monsters)
0. Fusion generator gun, Kills almost all cyberdemons/spidermasterminds in one hit and seems to be alot easier to get away with than redeemer. Also the effects are awesome.

Worst enemy is lichking since unlike oscuro he sometimes reflects stuff back when you least expect it and teleport in unpredictable ways. Oscuro seems to move alot slower if you just keep your distance and has slower projectiles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Findulidas?feature=mhee
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:06 am

Oscuro moves slow, and indeed his projectiles are quite easy to dodge. It's his pain and melee attacks that make him such a pain in the ass, yet the stone of temperance works wonders then.
Back to top Go down
Rarsonic
Demon
Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:09 pm

I think I've got to change my opinion on group seven, because...

OMGLOL, DUAL RAPTORS

Let's just say they nail the issue pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kosta
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Agreed, Dual Raptors are awesome, too bad your ammo is gone before you can even say "say hello to my lil' friends!!!!
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:48 am

Here's my refined list:

1. Zippo lighter. Portable explosions on the run when in need of a way to gib those damn quake zombies.
2. Strogg arm saw. The secondary is a righteous ripper, although the chainsaw takes precedence because it doesn't use ammo.
3. Dual flare guns. These things are fucking powerful, and you can knock a boss flat on his ass relatively easily.
4. Still the AWP, but the dual dragon claws are great for spread damage.
5. None.
6. Howitzer. Instant explosions at point desired.
7. Concussion rocket launcher. Packs one hell of a punch with the alt-fire.
8. Tome of Set. Great for dead-locking airborne enemies by firing a storm shot underneath them.
9. Soul leech. This underappreciated gem can not only restore your health, it's primary is also capable of penetrating invulnerability. Also I think it's safe to say this looks like a sexy magical version of Painkiller's machine gun/rocket launcher combo weapon.
10. Volcano cannon, because the alt-fire deals great amounts of area-over-time damage and it's a risk-free weapon, and the dark flame staff because it's secondary fire is capable of kicking some of the most powerful asses out there... although with some enemies, the secondary is rather a huge risk factor.
Back to top Go down
Kadaverick
Explosiv Barrel
Explosiv Barrel

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Can we post more than one weapon per slot?
Anyways:

-The Necromantic Bonestaff to resurrect all those dead undeaders :9
-The Jackbox is reaaaaally helpful when you sense a trap near

-Chainsaw; the great communicator <3
-The Death Scythe, good against any loner

-The Assault Shotgun because of its power and, strangely, because I like it's slow reloading animation. It gives the battles a kind of weird rythm
-That one rifle...I can't recall the name but it can shoot as fast as you can click...all tose hours playing button mashers pay off heh
-Desert Eagle. You can snipe with it and use its fire-rate is faster than the other 3 sniper weapons

-The Sniper Rifle that's not the AWP...I haven't got one of those yet >_>
-The 9A-91, sniping abilites again, common ammo and ok damage

-The Flamethrower, great to keep enemies at bay...specially those aliens
-The Nailgun: good against crowds of weak-medium enemies AND those enemies with some form of shield

-Double Rawket Lawnchairs
-Scarab Staff, blue mana is somewhat abundant and this weapon does high damage in a single shoot. I mainly keep it for Anubis' Avatars and other monsters of that vein

-Vulcan Cannon. High fire-rate
-Raptors ooooh yeeeah <3 too bad nails are not that common for me
-Plutonium Cannon, fast fire-rate, common ammo and high damage

-Mind Blower to gib those obnouxious enemies that just won't stay on the ground
-I just started using the Phalanx but it already has a special place
-Sniper Railgun, no more zombiemen getting lucky shots from half a map away

-The Drakan, clean entire rooms for the price of 3 red mana!!!
-The Photon Reactor Cannon packs a nice punch and it will damage enemies in all the room
-Railgun Mk2 Protype. High damage, great graphics, very common ammo, awesome sounds AND a bad ass name, what's not to love?

-Volcano Canon, great for all your stupid-amounts-of-fireworks special needs <3 my aboslute favorite weapon in terms of FX
-Redeemer.
-Dark Matter Gun, because I love color blue Very Happy

All in all, every weapon has a reason to be used and all of them show a lot of work put into them, Maybe some day I'll turn that 3-weaps-per-slot system off Razz

EDIT: How could I forgot the Fusion Generator Cannon? D:
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kosta
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Well, my OTHER favorite weapons are these:

Slot 1 - Remote Detonator: *Mr. K smiles evilly* "Seems you'll be in hell before me. Send Satan my regards." *Presses trigger and lots of guts and limbs fly everywhere*

Slot 2 - Chainsaw: Because the proper way to kill demons ain't with ranged sissy stuff, but grabbing the biggest bloody chainsaw you can get and ripping the dumb bastards open.

Slot 3 - Desert Eagle: "Go ahead. Make my day." Or "you call that a gun? THIS is a gun"

Slot 4 - Demon Orb: Feelin' lazy but there are still some demons to kill? Don't worry, with the brand new Demon Orb you can let your pets do the dirty work for you! (Note: Hell Armory Inc. does not take responsiblity for users being slaughtered and/or devoured by their minions)

Slot 5 - Alien Hornet Gun: Two simple words: infinite ammo. And dual wielding. And because it brings fond memories from Half Life. Those are more than 2 words, but who cares?

Slot 6 - Chicken Launcher: Combines fast food, explosive devices of dubious legality and that southern spicy taste that would make the KFC Colonel blush with envy.

Slot 7 - Thunderbolt: "You've been... THUNDERSTRUCK!!!"

Slot 8 - Incendiary Launcher: Windows Firewall wishes it was this effective. And that it looked that cool.

Slot 9 - Handcannon: "Woohoo! Let's go BOWLING!!!"

Slot 0 - Fusion Generator Prototype: Providing mass slaughter, lots of fireworks and epilepsy attacks, all in one shot.

And I still hate Nihilant with a passion. But I find that Q2 shielded gladiators are downright nasty. If you don't have any piercing weapons, you're very screwed.

Last edited by Mr.Kosta on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!   Today at 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down

The Favorite Weapon-set Thread!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next