» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

» About using stuff from the MOD
Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:14 am by Minuk

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Untamed
Explosiv Barrel
Explosiv Barrel

PostSubject: Introductions   Sat May 22, 2010 12:21 am

Well.. I havent seen an introduction thread here so I thought it would be good idea to make one not just for myself, but for everyone else that wishes to do so.

Hello I am Untamed, I've been playing and following Ĉons of Death for a few years and have been playing Doom for about 16-17 years and there aint any signs of stopping anytime soon.

Happy Fraggin

I hope everyone is okay with me being a furry
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat May 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Major Cooke here. I've kept this name since Battlezone II came out. Before that I was known as Stagger1.

Played doom when I was around 5+, stopped that for a while, got back into it between 10-12, stopped again, and then about two years ago I grabbed it back up again.
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sun May 23, 2010 5:40 pm

DBThanatos. Well, name comes from my old times of Mage Knight games with my band's members.

Musician and amateur writer. Zdoomer and Quake (1) fan Razz
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sun May 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Untamed, we don't mind. I myself am one, but keep this in mind: Sometimes it's better to be hush-hush on it. Here, it's not too big of a deal so long as you don't go posting inappropriate things.
Back to top Go down
Zayre
Shotgunguy
Shotgunguy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:05 am

Introductions, introductions...

I'm known as Vrictus, Rocket Man, Zayre, Captain Carius, and That Guy From The Gun Show.

I've been playing doom for five years. I'm currently 17, and my birthday is on September 22nd.

I intend to frag the hell out of things in AEoD.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:25 am

I should also add that I like to "Aeonize" things, such as Ghoul's Forest 3 and Happy Time Circus 2 so the mobs drop AEoD items.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kosta
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:39 am

I love the smell of forum necromancy in the morning.

Well, I'm Mr. Kosta, and you may have seen me on this forums.

I'm 23 years old, 12 of those i've been playing Doom, I (try to) play bass guitar, collect CD's and vinyls, I'm in a stable relationship, and I don't know what else could I say.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:21 am

Heh. Well, is not like necromancy is (yet) a bad thing.

And, if we're adding into our previous descriptions: Half life fan (too Razz )
Back to top Go down
Kadaverick
Explosiv Barrel
Explosiv Barrel

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:15 pm

I'm Kadaverick, the name comes from a..maybe a little...embarrasing drawing I made
I've known Doom for...for my whole life actually, that's 18 years affraid
Other games I enjoy include: Dwarf Fortress, the God Of War series, FF...those are the ones I can remember right now
My bday is September 20th
If you have any questions or (BETTER YET) post-punk band suggestions pm...or something Razz
Back to top Go down
ShadowTiger
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:35 pm

May as well take a turn. Very Happy

Hi! I'm ShadowTiger. ^-^ Am somewhere between 21 and 25 years old, in New York. I'm a heavy (Not literally) Gamer, mostly FPS (Clearly) and Platformer, with some Strategy and Simulation, and tons of RPG.

I specialize in FPS games like Doom and Quake and Serious Sam, but my main forte is the Smash Bros series. I don't have a main, so much as I just don't play a few characters. I mostly pick Fox, Marth, Link, and Wolf, but then I'd just list all the other, and it'd invalidate the point of this sentence. Heh. So yeah.. Smash gamer.

RPG Games, ... eh, all of 'em. Whatever. But I'll always remember Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark to be my favorite RPG, besides Ultima 7. Such incredibly epic things happen in those two games. I mean, above and beyond the usual meaning of "epic." Tales of Symphonia, as well. Three dramatic game-changing boss battles in a row. Damn. Razz

Okay. Doom. Seriously, I love AEoD. It's been a mainstay on my PC for over a year now. Well over a year, I think. It's the game you can always go back to, even when you're bored of your PC entirely. For that, I am grateful. I'm so grateful to the tireless developers and bug-hunters for their noble contributions, and to the end results, which cause so much jittery happiness. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Findus
UAC Space Marine
UAC Space Marine

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:56 am

22 years old. From Sweden.

I play more computergames than I should and the only genre I havent touched is sports which I loathe (including cars).

Since Ive played alot from the age of six and up Ive had periods Ive spent on many diffrent games like diablo2, starcraft, wow, team fortress 2, left 4 dead 1/2, halflife series, counterstrike, a period of playing old snes/gameboy/nintendo/nintendo 64 games and hacked/remade versions of them (especially super mario world on snes, good hacked version on that game is just awesome), civilization 4, I played some neverwinter nights 1 (nwn2 sucked, it really did), red alert 2 and many many more.

Aeod basically revived the feelings I had for doom2 when I was a kid. Vanilla doom2 might be fun as nostalgia for few hours, but really there are many better games around if you want to spend more hours playing. Aeod on the other hand has so many monsters, weps, items which in my opinion makes it a funny game compared to most of todays fps. Especially since I can fight 40+ monsters of diffrent kinds without lag and often have to think about that they can hide behind shields/reflect back what I fire at them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Findulidas?feature=mhee
Quickslash
Gibs and Guts
Gibs and Guts

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Hello, I am 23 years old, from czech rep. and I love aeons very much. It has a lot of things from my favorite games I played when I was kid. Iam playing mostly FPS, RTS and Turn based strategy like Heroes Of Might and Magic. Now I can be seen on Skulltag servers playing AOW or Stronghold with nickname Monolith.
My other interests are myrmekology and astronomy.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kosta
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Well, I forgot to say from where I'm from... I live in Sevilla, southern Spain. So there.
Back to top Go down
V1cT
Zombieman
Zombieman

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Hey, V1cT here.

22 year old gamer from Ontario, Canada. I play lots of Doom (AEoD of course ;D) and other retro FPSes and strategy/RPGs. I also dabble in a bit of online gaming on Xbox Live, though my gaming background mostly comes from the earlier days of Counter-Strike.
Back to top Go down
CloseCoder
Gibs and Guts
Gibs and Guts

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Well, Im CloseCoder. Im new here so heres my first reply. Name comes from xbox live, i typed in a name, said it was taken and chose this. Well im 16 years old, my dad played doom and let me try it when i was 8. Ever since that day, i started playing video games. I play MW2 because my friends play it, but i still play doom. I was searching for wads in a website i forgot and took me here and i got to say that i absolutely love this wad. Would like to donate and will later on. My Birtday is June 20. And im from California.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:37 pm

No need to donate for us... Heh, I don't even think we have a donate button here. This is a profit-free modding crew, and under General Public License act, we cannot accost people money or accept money in any way shape or form. These are the terms we agree to when we download Zdoom, as it has a bundle of licenses. Therefor, we are bound to them, and so are you.

Welcome aboard anyway!
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Indeed. Thanks for the offer, but we do not accept money. If you want to show gratitude, keep coming around, reporting any bug you find, and providing feedback about the mod. That'll suffice Wink

So, welcome guys. Let's see how this goes Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Today at 10:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Introductions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1