» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

» About using stuff from the MOD
Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:14 am by Minuk

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3

Alright, I've been hunting bugs mindlessly like a cat after a mouse just trying to come up with an excuse not to release this... but anyway, since I no longer have any and I wish to turn my attention to another project for Christmas, I'm releasing the AEoD Happy Time Circus 2 version 3.

DOWNLOAD
Main packages

Before you ask, I've dropped support for the non-ghoul version. After all, HTC and it's successor were inspired from the ghouls, and I feel it's only fair to include them. You won't even encounter them until you fight Pennywise, and by then, you'll have enough weaponry to destroy the whole of Derry anyway... usually.

To run, you will need to extract the two .PK3s inside of the .RAR. Similar to how you would run regular AEons of Death, it should go in this order:

• AEoD.pk3
  • AEoDdat.pk3
  • HappyTimeCircus2.pk3
  • Ghoulpack.pk3

Yes, they go AFTER Aeons of Death.

This mod is NOT supported by any other member of the AEons of Death team!
Please, do not bother them with broken things when you use this, instead please come to me.

RECOMMENDED SETTINGS FOR GAMEPLAY!!!
  • Weapon slot limits off
  • Disable auto weapon switching
  • sv_unlimited_pickup 1 in console
  • Allow jumping, crouching, and free-aiming. I'm warning you now, you won't be able to get past certain parts without these. Too bad, because that's how Shtbag designed it, and it's going to stay that way.

Report bugs here if you will please, and I'll see to it that they get fixed ASAP.

Credit goes to Shitbag for making this god-awfully-hilarious wad, that's how much I love it.

Last edited by Major Cooke on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Umm. I have a problem.

I get this fatal error on the HappyTimeCircus2.pk3:
Code:
Script error, "HappyTimeCircus2.pk3:decorate.txt" line 5072:
Unknown identifier 'SMF_PRECISE'
Script error, "HappyTimeCircus2.pk3:decorate.txt" line 7994:
Script error, "HappyTimeCircus2.pk3:decorate.txt" line 8118:

This one at the Ghoulpack.pk3
Code:
Script error, "Ghoulpack.pk3:decorate" line 1409:
Replaced type 'Ghoul' not found in GhoulSpawner

I am running it with ZDoom.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:43 pm

Okay, the top error is because you need to use the latest version of (G)Zdoom.

Let me quick fix the other one and release a hotfix...

Done. Redownload the Ghoulpack. It's in its own link now, just under the original.
Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:58 pm

The Ghoulpack is working, but I just downloaded the lastest GZDoom, and still not working the main one.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:02 pm

I meant these.
Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Oh geez. Now it's working. Thanks!

Also. Consider me one of the "3 people". >:3 *shot*
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:11 pm

No worries, that's what those bingos are for. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vrotlk
Gibs and Guts
Gibs and Guts

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:39 pm

The Ghoulpack download link is inactive which brings up this:

Quote :
Sorry, the file you requested is not available.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:38 pm

I figured that would've come up sooner or later.

I'll be re-uploading HTC2 with the ghoul pack once I'm pretty sure I've ridden the rest of the bugs.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Biiiiiiiig update coming here soon.

This will require the latest Zdoom/GZdoom SVN version. You can download the latest revisions in those links.

General changelog:
  • Explosions made by props or monsters changed (i.e. the portal destruction scenario)
  • All monsters gib now.
  • Updated the weapon drop list since the AEoD v5.25 patch changed the weapon spawners around.
  • Added more drops to quite a few monsters, each and every one of them have a chance to spawn what is considered a "rare" weapon. The lesser the life form though, the much less likely (~0.01%) the chance of them to drop a rare weapon, not including the rates of what the weapons on the rare list are.
  • Clown ghosts can now teleport, but they remain shootable, always. Watch your back... They won't make any noise unless they are visible.
  • Added powerup drops to Fluffy and his miniature undead minions.
  • Damagefactors added to honor the roles played in AEoD. List will come shortly.
  • Added more weapon drops/permanent powerup drops to the huge bouncing clown.
  • Increased the chance for the Big Bertha mobs to drop Yasichi.
  • Clown ghosts, jumping skulls and black bears no longer give off explosions when killed. The black bears will explode if they get close enough though, as usual.
  • Overhauled much of the Popcorn Gun. You may need to bind a key to use it. "use popcorngun" will do.
  • Fixed ownership with the Crazy Balls, and the particle field no longer hurts/hits the player. "use crazyball2" to switch, and that 2 is no typo.
  • Added powerslave orb drops to all killable mobs. Max is 3 per monster.
  • Reduced the spawning list for Pennywise. Now it's just ghosts, bingos, bulbys, ghouls, minifluffys, and black bears.
  • Fixed the sprite confliction when firing the prototype or Dsparilstaff, causing a transformer to appear in the upper left side of the screen.
  • Pennywise is smaller, teleports when hurt and dodges the player now. Make those big shots count.
  • Added at least two soulsphere item drops and multiple powerups to the ghouls due to their sheer overpowered nature.
  • New ghoul: Frostbite. He's not as hard as it seems, but can still tear you a new hide by chomping on you... Easy to cause infighting with though.

Lots and lots of stuff... I just gotta run through and ensure everything works once more before I upload it.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Okay, I'm done procrastinating now. See the first post for the third version release. Note the load order...

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Keep in mind the gameplay settings I also listed.

Another thing, I probably should've included a replacer so that all the tiny animals and peasants are all replaced with spycrabs. This is done on my end because I hate having to kill poor lost folks out of necessity and it makes me feel so cruel on the inside. Not to mention, I hate those backstabbing bastards so I don't feel guilty about knocking spycrabs around. Plus, they give ammo packs...

Oh well, I'll see what everyone thinks about it for now.

Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:48 am

Very great update, but I alredy noticed a bug on Pennywise. You know those rabbit heads? When they're spawned, most times they appears in 2 or 3, and stuck, floating in midair.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Yeah, I was going to change that but I decided to leave it as is.

Instead, it's now a challenge to try and kill them without them faking death, otherwise you got more critters on your hands.

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 am

...goddamn spam bot.

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Gone now, including the post.

DBT AKA "Jesus the pimp" - Major Cooke
"02:37 p.m. - DBThanatos runs around like a little girl"
"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King
"In offline gaming we trust" -DBT & MC

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:01 pm

Thank you. I left just that one there as proof that he's coming around and spamming.

Back to top Go down
Kay7
Explosiv Barrel
Explosiv Barrel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:54 am

Can you post up another link to the file? The link to the file in the first page is expired. Please and thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:43 am

I've decided I'm going to release a V4 candidate. From now on all posts are going to be placed in this thread, RIGHT HERE and I'm locking this one.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!   Today at 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Happy Time Circus 2 - Aeonized V3 Released!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1