» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

» About using stuff from the MOD
Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:14 am by Minuk

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

One Tiny Secret.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowTiger
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Just for fun, let's try something. Everyone, tell us all one tiny little secret of yours. One little glimpse into your life.

Me, ... well, heh, ... I'm not the kind of person that, when confronted with a person of the opposite sex, is drawn to their er ... naughty bits, shall we say. I actually am more inclined to focus on their teeth. Their canine teeth, specifically. I am instinctively drawn to seeing how pointy they are. I have a strange feeling of respect for those with pointy teeth. They give off so much charisma somehow.

After that though, I have no problem at all not deviating from their eyes. The eyes are where it's at in a conversation.

Plenty more where that came from. I declare this a community bonding thread. Nothing said here should ever leave this topic. If it does, ... well, that's a lot of respect down the drain.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:01 pm

I think of DBThanatos as my e-brother.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Even though I hate the idea, I just acquired a new debt just yesterday. This time for a really pretty 6 string bass I found in a pawnshop thanks to a friend of mine who knew I was looking for a cheap ass bass just to mess around. I guess she just knows me that well, that she took me straight to the 6 stringed one. The more strings the better, hence why my 7 and 8 string guitars. So, yeah, I'm kinda broke, but for that price, I'm willing to have the weight of debts in my shoulders. I have never, ever liked to owe money at all.

DBT AKA "Jesus the pimp" - Major Cooke
"02:37 p.m. - DBThanatos runs around like a little girl"
"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King
"In offline gaming we trust" -DBT & MC

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mr.Kosta
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Well... about me...

I've always had a very... let's say... "housesque" personality. That meaning I'm not the kind of guy to tell "white lies" or say "manure" when I mean "shit" , so when I started dating with my current girlfriend I figured we would last together like 5 months or so.

We've been together for more than 4 years now. So much for my prediction skills.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Well, some people can handle the truth better than others. Some prefer it that way IMO. They prefer it straight rather than hidden.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Mr.Kosta wrote:
We've been together for more than 4 years now. So much for my prediction skills.

Yeah, surprisingly, sometimes one finds a very good match when loosing hope.

I have another little truth:
Yesterday when helping a net friend to create a new weapon, and I needed to do some math, I realized how little I remember about trigonometry. Holy molly. Really, I feel like I should go to school again Razz

"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Not even I remember my trigonometry stuff well at all. To me, that is the sort of thing we just all have to google at some point or another.

Back to top Go down
Garrus
Spectre
Spectre

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:26 pm

I don't really have any secrets...

oh wait nevermind yes I do.

I play Pokemon and Animal Crossing.

I'm 22 T_T lol
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Pokemon's not really a secret. I still enjoy the old 150 but I don't have the gameboy color anymore.

Back to top Go down
Garrus
Spectre
Spectre

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Same here,I don't have any of my old pokemon games anymore,Just Heartgold and Puzzle League that I have downloaded onto my Wii.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:22 pm

I honestly haven't gone beyond Gold. It kinda gets all old, samey, and possibly cliche-ish with all the new pokemon designs and battle styles...

Back to top Go down
Garrus
Spectre
Spectre

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:42 pm

I hear ya
Back to top Go down
Findus
UAC Space Marine
UAC Space Marine

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Ive finished one from each generation up til ds on 5x time the speed on emulators. The pyramid contests or whatever they were called in emerald where really really hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Findulidas?feature=mhee
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:02 pm

The one thing I found out was the most separating between yellow and every other edition was the fact that you had a pokemon who refused to get into a pokeball. As most would know, Ash Ketchum's Pikachu absolutely refused to, and I think that's why it's based off the comics. Red, blue, gold and silver are all different though.

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Major Cooke wrote:
you had a pokemon who refused to get into a pokeball. As most would know, Ash Ketchum's Pikachu absolutely refused to, and I think that's why it's based off the comics.

Nothing that you, a good couple of electrical protective gloves, a blender and some commitment cant fix.

"So, you wanna do it the hard way, huh?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:56 pm

You know what's hilarious? The first TV anime show of Pokemon featured Ash having to embarrassingly use a rope and heavy rubber gloves to drag Pikachu behind him. Razz

And the lil' shit got it's ass kicked by those Sparrows. XD

Sadly, I don't think Pikachu would fit in a blender so it'd have to risk throwing gibs all over the place... although the Strogg Arm Saw would certainly handle that a lot better.

Back to top Go down
Garrus
Spectre
Spectre

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:21 pm

The Ripper from Dead Space 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Nah, try the Hand Cannon. That thing's kinda like the HHH, only it's in bullet-form. Razz

Back to top Go down
Garrus
Spectre
Spectre

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:40 pm

hand cannon? HHH?
Back to top Go down
Rarsonic
Demon
Demon

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:48 am

Major Cooke wrote:
Sadly, I don't think Pikachu would fit in a blender so it'd have to risk throwing gibs all over the place... although the Strogg Arm Saw would certainly handle that a lot better.

If you would rather have PikaSlices rather than a PikaSmoothie, that would be ideal.

Garrus wrote:
hand cannon? HHH?

The Hand Cannon is a modified SBC Cannon from Serious Sam: a huge, magical, portable powder ball cannon. As for the Triple H, well, that's top secret material, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:26 am

Actually I'm talking about dead space 2's hand cannon. I need to rename the SBC cannon in AEoD appropriately because I simply failed to remember it's name when I first implemented it.

The hand cannon from dead space 2 is an unlockable that can be obtained by beating the game on the hardest difficulty setting.

Bang! Bang bang... Bang! Pew pew! Pewpewpewpewpewpew! BANG! clown

So yeah, imagine what would happen if you pew pew'd Pikachu with that. Razz

Back to top Go down
Garrus
Spectre
Spectre

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:11 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Tiny Secret.   

Back to top Go down

One Tiny Secret.