» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

» About using stuff from the MOD
Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:14 am by Minuk

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

[WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:18 am

Time for a status update.

• Derry updates:
  • New IT pit shortcut, you can't miss it. This is an alternative option to having to go into the six clown buildings to lower the IT pit gate, but be warned... Once you go this route, there is no turning back. Pennywise will send a rather shocking warning which prevents you from moving for a second when you approach the switch.
  • Fluffy can now be "stunned" sometimes when reacting to pain. This gives you about a five second time span to get away from him.
  • Killing Fluffy through other means than leading him to the portal such as using the MDK or "kill <actor>" command or through use of weaponry (beware, he has a million hit points!) will now unlock the appropriate town sections.
  • New neutral monster: Fluffy's Shadow. After removing Fluffy from the board, you'll notice this dark solid entity with Fluffy's shape in front of the S-Mart. He serves several purposes, one being if you kill him, he drops the red skull key. Another purpose, he serves as a great griever tool against those who hit him with projectiles. The Shadow only performs out-of-sight checks for the player, so he will continue to attack monsters who attack him. The player can lose aggro by getting out of sight or more than 2048 units away, or causing him to infight.
  • New lightning system, replaces the old corny one. Unlike the mapinfo's lightning setting, this lightning truly is unique, lighting up the entire map instead of just outside areas. Upon entering the IT pit, the storm will finally pass.
  • More monster variations. Your favorite bingos, tiny bingos, clown ghosts, demonized bears, berthas, and so on now have multiple versions of themselves to help spice things up and to give it more replay.
  • Drop rates have been greatly rebalanced in preparation for AEoD v6.
  • All HTC weapons and ammo have been replaced with normal ammo and weapon spawners.
  • Clown souls are now used for the clown forge and are no longer considered an ammunition type.
  • New items: Clown Forge, and the four deadlights.

The Clown Forge is a new custom item which you can use to create ammunition, health, weapons, or special powerups. Kill more enemies to get more souls.

The Clown Forge itself can drop from any of the bosses you encounter, (except the invulnerable ones) but bear in mind it is a rare drop. You can use it anywhere you like, but once you face Pennywise, the forge will disappear until after he has been killed.

You can pick up the clown forge and deploy it anywhere you want, and can also pack it up. This is still in the works as I'm debating on whether or not to use the new strife dialogue system or to just have it give random items based upon what they deposit into the forge.

I'll post more information later after I'm finished with class.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:42 pm

I belive that the V4 is close! Can't wait to try it out.
Just a question, could you make an Effect Choker for it? Because since I tried to play the versions with the customized skies, my computer never could handle all those sprites moving in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Yeah. I'll make one where it just spawns a few storm clouds above the area and emits lightning, which disappears whenever the proper triggers are hit.

And yes, I was waiting on V6 to come out first before releasing this. Still have a few balance issues to tighten up.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Okay, good news for all of you, I've made quite a few adjustments and it's almost time to release it. Still not just yet ready to be thrown out into the wild now, because I at least want to clean up the last visages of overriding red warnings occurring whenever you boot up with HTC2.

Here's a more recent changelog of what's gone down.

• Derry and Clown DIS are now a hub. You proceed from Derry to Clown DIS, kill Pennywise, then come back and leave Derry properly.
  • Modified the ending cutscene a bit.
  • Converted Derry from Doom-in-Hexen format to Doom-in-UDMF format. This was done to enable capabilities of the Clown Forge.

Items
  • New item: Clown Forge.
    You can use this item to drop a forge in front of you which will collect the souls you've picked up and store them for you. It carries them even when dismounted. To get this, you will need to destroy the clown portal. How do you do that? Simple... Send Fluffy back to Clown Hell... if you dare...
  • New item(s): Clown Souls.
    These have been completely overhauled. Instead of using them as ammunition, you now use them to forge new items and abilities done via pressing the use key on it. Just about anything is capable of being crafted.
  • New powerup: Dead Light
    These can only be purchased from the clown forge. It comes in four pieces, each one of them costing 666 souls to craft. Once done, the ability to deploy temporary deadlights of your own will become available to you.

Effects:
    -Reflects all projectiles
    -Negates 1/4th of all incoming damage
    -Spawns a ripping set of dead lights which will cause special damage to any of Pennywise's minions. Some minions take bare minimum damage and have a high resistance to the deadlights, while others are surprisingly fickle and will die with relatively little exposure...

Monsters
  • Enemies are much less likely to drop weapons in exchange for dropping clown souls.
  • Enemies now have a chance to drop backpacks.
  • Extremely nerfed Big Bertha health. Gave them a new attack too, replacing the old ones.
  • Draedic clown ghosts (the ones who teleport around by shrinking and growing) now warp directly to their target if within range, so weapons like the Jackbomb are much more useful in distracting and actually killing them. Razz
  • Fluffy is no longer killable, but can be stunned and shot at.*
    *-Fluffy Incarnate at the gates of the It Pit, on the other hand, can be killed. More information on that below.

Derry
  • Venturing into the Clown Void for the red key has been made optional, thanks to Fluffy's Shadow. If you can kill it, he'll drop a red key for you. Be warned, he has insane amounts of health and only some of the best weapons can destroy him quickly.
  • Triggering the six switches to open the IT pit gates is now optional. However, upon doing so, all of the areas around you will seal up and you'll be in for a one way ticket to fight Fluffy, the same one you sent to Hell. However, should you choose to trigger the six safe locks, what Fluffy will be there to fight you? Just some hallucination I suppose, if anything. Approaching the shortcut switch will cause a warning to present itself for a mere moment before disappearing, warning you about proceeding forward with triggering the shortcut.
  • Entering the chamber containing Pennywise now lowers you into Clown DIS.
  • Left 4 Dead proofed the map, at least what I could. Enemies spawning in tree rows whom are not amongst the clown army are teleported into a different sector and disintegrated.
  • Similarly, enemies falling into the clown void will disintegrate into particle dust upon entering the darkness.

Pennywise
  • Pennywise now has stages for his boss fight. These are Normal, Insane and Berserk, and will enter the respective stages based upon health.
  • Now deploys Deadlight rings. They can deal a ton of damage, so stay away from them if you don't have a pentagram or a temperance stone.

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Due to time constraints, not all of the listed have been completed. Nevertheless, I'll probably be releasing a "pre-release" for you all to play around with.

Several notes to keep in mind when you play through this:
  • There will be warnings. Lots of warnings. Ignore them for now.
  • If Fluffy isn't stunned, the next actor to damage Fluffy will also receive thorns damage. Your best bet is to go nuts with fast/ripper weapons until he is stunned, then run away.
  • Try not to fight Fluffy's Shadow with the Director. There's usually a bad tendency that a Director-spawned enemy will hit the Shadow, and cause him to reset, including his health for the most part. This was done to help throw him off your tail if you suddenly realize you don't have enough firepower to kill him.
  • The BFG placement at the start of the map will be replaced with a shotgun placement later, don't get too used to it being there.
  • Some triggers aren't working as expected due to the "When Player Walks Over" ability not being checked, but I haven't had time to go through them all and fix them. Nevertheless, I've ensured that you can at least beat the map.
  • Only weapons currently exist in the clown forge.
  • Don't spawn more than one clown forge. I've yet to add a checker to prevent additional spawning from occurring.
  • Clown forge does nothing in Clown DIS, but if I remember to fix it before posting it, then it'll allow you to resupply yourself.
  • In front of the IT pit is a shortcut switch. Let's face it, sometimes it becomes a little agitating to go through all those mazes. It'll also display a pop-up telling you your chance to survive with your current loadout of weapons.
  • Turn off weapon slot limits. You'll thank me for this later.
  • The director will be removed upon entering the IT pit and the music changing to the creepy cave ambiance. He will also be unavailable in clown dis to make things easier for you while fighting Pennywise.
  • If playing L4D mode, turn off the kill counter in Clown DIS. It conflicts with Pennywise's HP meter and zombies won't spawn there anyway, meaning one less thing to clog up (G)Zdoom's resource processing.

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:59 am

Okay. I'm recording a video of the new deadlights powerup, decided to sit down yesterday and just get it done. By the end of today I'm releasing what I have done, whether some features are complete or not.

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:35 pm

New video up on the front page. Unfortunately it turned out really squashed, so watch it on my actual page instead. :\

Forgot to mention, a bit of epilepsy warning during the first bits of the video. Don't worry though, I'm already making a much less epileptic-triggering version for those who have problems with epilepsy due to bright flashes of lights.

Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:58 pm

Just watched the video. I need to give you my applause, it looks completely astonishing, just beautiful. Looking forward the first beta. Very Happy

I just hope those dark skies that came up during the Fluffy's Shadow part won't cause too much slowdown as it did in the previous versions.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:01 pm

I've taken the liberty to optimize it as much as I can without completely changing the effect. If it necessitates it I'll come up with a modifier for it so we can get something simpler for the storm.

Thanks man! Yeah, as I said, I'm going to work hard to get a pre-release out today.

Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Not wanting to be a douchebag, would you release the sound effects used in the video? God, it makes the game so hilarious. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Hahahaha, sure. I'll probably release that as a separate download. Razz

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:35 pm

A teaser shot for you good boys and girls out there for being so patient. Doesn't look like much but I spent half the day making it look good for you all. The meat is in the way it behaves, so a still shot won't really do it justice, but whatever.

Spoiler:

clown

Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:38 pm

lol he is all like "...what the cake am I doing here."

And it looks incredible. All this wait will worth it.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Yep! Just three more things to do...

Gotta make sure this works in Clown DIS, make some sort of "collection" idle effect above the forge, and then make an epic effect for the fusing of the deadlights.

Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 pm

Now that the beta release is so close that I can already count my own deaths on Pennywise, I just have 2 questions, based on the video:

1 - How did you disable the L4D scores?
2 - You said previously that if you had more than 1 Clown Forge, it would glitch the code up. After you recovered it after you used it for the first time, you had 2 forges. Will that cause problems in my game?
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:37 pm

1. There's a key binding for it. Look for it under the Customize Controls section.
2. No. I've added protection so you cannot summon more than one forge at any given time on per map basis.

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:29 pm

...And...here...we...go.

See the front page for download links at the very top.

A few developer notes:

• Warnings. Lots of them. That's natural, as it's simply a pre-release.
  • Load in this order: AEoD, then HTC2, then Ghoulpack.
  • Use the alternative hud. You cannot acquire any spells in HTC2, so it's perfectly safe (and in fact is a requirement in order to keep track of how many clown souls you collect)
  • The custom GZdoom is required. It uses code not yet put into the mainstream changes but is available on the Zdoom code submissions subforum. Fear not, it's at the latest version. Wink
  • There will be bugs. Report them as you see fit. I.e. Fluffy's Shadow sometimes tends to not want to attack anything anymore.
  • For best experience, run with sv_unlimited_pickup 1.
  • Unless you have some balls, don't go charging through the new shortcut given to you just before the IT pit. You will regret it.

Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:46 am

I can't run it. "4 errors while parsing DECORATE scripts". Loaded in the specified order: AEoD.pk3, AEoDdat.pk3, HTC2 and Ghoulpack.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:57 am

That's most strange... It's never given me that error before.

Anyway, I've fixed it, and I've split the code from the resources like AEoD so after redownloading this, you wont have to worry about redownloading 50 megabytes worth. Reuploading.

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 am

sendspace.com/filegroup/zyId9HflOZnT6Q0posQqCgNcgICDrraT

Re-released.

Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Played the mod for a long while, and found a few glitches/issues I'd like to point out:

- While facing the Demonic Fluffy in the final battle, you might be able to get a second Clown Forge after the original Fluffy spanwed by D.F. dies.
- I don't know how, but during the final battle, I got a Popcorn Gun. It will draw that gun if I try to shoot with a weapon that ran out of ammo. It can't fire anything.
- During L4D mode, zombies can spawn in the skybox area.
- Zombies can also spawn and get stuck in the cornfields, in the area around the Portal.
- No Joke Mode guns? That'd be pretty cool.
- Is it me or the dices became real unlucky? I got the Phoenix one 8 times in a single gameplay, 4 of those times in a row.
- I can't enter the Test Map through changemap, it will lead me to an error.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Ribo Zurai wrote:
Played the mod for a long while, and found a few glitches/issues I'd like to point out:

- While facing the Demonic Fluffy in the final battle, you might be able to get a second Clown Forge after the original Fluffy spanwed by D.F. dies.

Yeah, that's known. It's fine, because you can't deploy more than one anyway.

Quote :
- I don't know how, but during the final battle, I got a Popcorn Gun. It will draw that gun if I try to shoot with a weapon that ran out of ammo. It can't fire anything.

Aha. You see, that's not the true popcorn gun. That's simply the "counter" for the souls you hold. Switch away from it, and I would recommend not using auto weapon switch.

Quote :
- During L4D mode, zombies can spawn in the skybox area.

They die away naturally. Don't worry about it.

Quote :
- Zombies can also spawn and get stuck in the cornfields, in the area around the Portal.

Noted.

Quote :
- No Joke Mode guns? That'd be pretty cool.

There is, but you need to play with the actual joke mode itself. Remember, the HTC2 weapons are now officially part of AEoD, and considering their status, strengths and weaknesses, it would be unfair just to "give" them away. You've got to earn them now, so instead the originals have been replaced with normal doom weapons.

Quote :
- Is it me or the dices became real unlucky? I got the Phoenix one 8 times in a single gameplay, 4 of those times in a row.

That's not HTC2's fault.

Quote :
- I can't enter the Test Map through changemap, it will lead me to an error.

I haven't been there in forever. I'm going to have to modify it or remove the innards of that secret building entirely.

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:27 am

Upcoming patch, pre-release 1.1:

• Map Balance changes:
  • Added more weapon, ammo, and powerup pickups around the map. Most won't become accessible until you reach certain checkpoints (i.e. they won't spawn until after you send Fluffy back to Hell through the Clown Portal)
  • Secrets now contain more weapons -- a lot more.
  • Added more shotgun and super shotgun pickups in the beginning of the map
  • Replaced the BFG pickup at the start with a super shotgun
  • Replaced the shotgun pickup in the first morphing building with a chaingun pickup (the building containing a room that flashes clowny colors before reverting back to normal, and spawns a bunch of balloons and beefies)

• General Monster Balance changes:
  • Removed weapon drops from all monsters. Instead, they drop more clown souls.
  • Added the chance to drop shotgun orbs to jumping skulls, beefies and tiny bingos.
  • Added heart drops to most monsters. Some drop more than one at a random chance, while others just drop one 100% of the time.
  • Converted all monsters to have damagefactors akin to AEoD's standards. They are as follows:

• Beefy - Undead
  • Jumping Skull - Undead
  • Ghostly Jumping Skull - Ethereal
  • Draedic Clown Ghost - Unholy
  • Vile Clown Ghost - Fire
  • Tiny Bingo - Mechanical
  • Bingo - Mechanical
  • Bulby - Armor
  • Mega Bulby - Unholy
  • Black Bear - Unholy
  • Big Bertha - Undead
  • Super Bertha - Undead
  • Mini Blood Clown - Undead
  • Mini Fluffy - Undead
  • Fluffy - None
  • Shadow of Fluffy - Unholy
  • Demonic Fluffy - Unholy
  • Pennywise the Dancing Clown - None
    ----------------------------------------------------------
  • Individual Monster Changes:
  • Modified the Draedic Clown Ghost warping behavior. This allows for the Jackbomb to have a much more pronounced effect so they don't wind up too far away from the explosion now. Whenever they warp and they are 512 units or less from their target, they warp directly to them now. Be warned, this means you should avoid using things like explosives if they are within your vicinity.

• Shadow of Fluffy:
  • HP cut down to one third. Increased skull spammary.
  • Hopefully fixed a bug which caused Shadow Fluffy to ignore all attacks if attacking another monster and they are attacked by another monster different from it.
  • Shadow Fluffy no longer teleports upon switching targets. Now he waits for his first target to die and attacks his secondary target before teleporting. Once he finishes his secondary target, he returns back to his original target.
  • Now multi-hits with chomp. Slightly reduced chomping damage to make up for it.
  • Added +BOSS flag to allow weapons like the Penetrator to become more useful.

• Big Bertha:
  • Reduced HP, slightly increased soul drops.
  • Replaced that awful streamline attack with a few new abilities.
  • Added a melee attack. Extremely powerful, so don't get near them, or they'll gobble you up like a lion would a chicken.
  • Berthas tend to eat other lesser creatures to regain health, and make a huge mess when they do. This gives them a powerful boost, allowing them to unleash a deadly wave of darkness upon you. Try to kill the other creatures nearby first before targeting them.
  • Added +BOSS flag to allow weapons like the Penetrator to become more useful.
  • Now seem to show a weakness to a specific weapon in particular, something about being able to dust off bones...

• Fluffy:
  • Now has the +BOSS flag.
  • Takes incredible amounts of damage from deadlights, but can no longer be pained by them.

• Pennywise the Dancing Clown:
  • Takes reduced damage from player deadlights and is extremely sensitive to them.
  • Takes doubled damage from reflected deadlight attacks, but increased chance to summon Demonic Fluffy when hit with his own weapons.
  • In berserker spiral mode (spins wildly, summons minions out the ass and regenerates HP), will now begin to give off different glows at times. Try to associate with them correctly, as it is a sign that he is most vulnerable to a certain damagetype.
  • Now has a cooldown for summoning Demonic Fluffy after it dies. He must wait ten pain times before he can have a chance to summon it again.

• Demonic Fluffy:
  • Slightly lowered HP.
  • No longer summons Fluffy's Shadow.

• Derry changes:
  • Removed some badly placed trees, and created impassible lines which monsters cannot see through or shoot through in the woods. Anything spawned in these areas is teleported silently into the real map area so the Director can work properly.
  • Destroyed the secret exit building.
  • Fixed a bug with an optional clown void area containing berthas and nonshootable skull launchers which would fail to deactivate said skull launchers.
  • Now utilizes named scripts.
  • Reduced chance to spawn lightning, and attempted to make it less laggy in general.
  • Changed the sky to something more fitting.
  • Fixed fog settings so they affect the entire map instead of just indoors.
  • Monster Madness, no matter what the theme, allows for extra clown minions to spawn now. Beware, you may even face armies of different clown minions now! This is only in effect until you enter the IT pit.
  • Sped up the event in the petting zoo.
  • Entering the petting zoo or the pet store will now freeze the director until you leave.
  • The pet store now removes all monsters after it closes up continuously.

• Clown DIS changes:
  • Now refunds your deadlights if you had them activated upon switching to this map from Derry, and fixes the bug which prevents deadlights from being deployed again.
  • Now has techno-flashy sectors.

• Deadlight Powerup changes:
  • Now foils invulnerability.
  • No longer thrusts enemies.

Last edited by Major Cooke on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:30 am

That seems to be awesome. But just a question about Clowndis map. When you defeat Pennywise, the ground becomes a Skybox. Why that happens? Seems strange to me.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:31 am

That I still have no idea about, unfortunately. Your guess is as good as mine on that. I've been trying to find a way to fix it for a while now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   

Back to top Go down

[WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next