» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

» About using stuff from the MOD
Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:14 am by Minuk

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

[WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:53 pm

K, it's up. Go get it. I'll implement the changelog now.

Be sure to update your GZdoom version.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
mattbratt11
Gibs and Guts
Gibs and Guts

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Normally, ghoulpack comes with HTC2.
I was wondering if you still have it available for download.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:51 am

AH! Right. I'll upload that tomorrow.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kosta
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Please, PLEASE, tell me the Wilhelm Scream is in there Laughing

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Uh... Wrong thread?

Back to top Go down
Mr.Kosta
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Whoops!

I meant to put that in the lolsounds thread. Damnit.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:16 am

Been thinking of adding a few achievements for HTC2.

• Dark Desire - Discover the Petting Zoo.
  • Derry Unlocked - Open access to all parts of Derry, including the IT pit, without taking the shortcut.
  • Gotta do it yourself - Choose to fight Fluffy before the IT pit and slay it.
  • Tanksimus Maximus* - Get a Tank to kill Fluffy the first time you meet him instead of leading him to the portal.
  • Highway to Hell - Send Fluffy back to Hell via the clown portal and destroy it.
  • Soul Shepard - Collect 50,000 souls in Derry.
  • Business Card of the Black - Finish off three Berthas with one shot at once.
  • Impeccable Timing - Kill Fluffy in front of the IT pit in three minutes or less.
  • Blood feast - Kill 5000 zombies in Left 4 Dead mode on Derry.
  • Invasion Repellant - Kill any mixture of five cyberdemons and/or spider masterminds spawned via the director in any mode except for Left 4 Dead.
  • Insinuation of Extermination - Kill Jericho in the IT pit before descending into Pennywise's deadlight chambers.
  • Emancipated Destruction - Kill the invulnerable super berthas before descending into Clown DIS.
  • The Cure for Hell - Kill Pennywise the Dancing Clown.

*-This is possible. Just make sure you get a tank to spawn via the director, or else you'll potentially find yourself in a very tight spot when waiting on one to spawn if you wake Fluffy.

Back to top Go down
mattbratt11
Gibs and Guts
Gibs and Guts

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:22 pm

The Download Links are broken. Could you please reupload HTC2 along with ghoulpack? Make sure it's the latest version.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:06 pm

I... don't know how the Hell I managed to miss that message for 2.5 years. And I am terribly sorry about that!

I've thrown the links up with google drive. They're the same release package from a while ago.

Nostalgia has been dragging me back to this mapset so I'm working on some fixes and crap. There's gonna be a whole new mechanic and a massive load of changes.

After I'm done fixing up Derry, I'm going to work on implementing Happy Time Circus and combining the two. The first map will have a sequence that teleports the player to Derry from the end of the original circus, along with a little headcanon of mine since Shtbag upped and disappeared (God rest him if he passed on, the genius bastard!). He even deleted his hotmail account so there's no way to contact him.

I was thinking about HTC3 for a while, but the quality improvements from 1 to 2 are so vast. Completely new sprites that I don't even know where he got them from, but I was secretly hoping to maybe find some clowny animals like lions, etc. Just to add to the arsenal of enemies. I could make the map pretty well enough but honestly, mapping is not my forte. I also hate working with ACS sometimes. The improvement I'd be going for is with 3D Floors and floating buildings. But I stopped to wait for portals to make it in so I don't drive myself batshit insane.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2   

Back to top Go down

[WIP]Happy Time Circus 2: V4 Pre-release 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4