Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

what so awesome about postal(dont worry i actiully enjoing it)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
v.V.v
Zombieman
Zombieman

PostSubject: what so awesome about postal(dont worry i actiully enjoing it)   Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:34 am

i really dont think postal is soo funny
i mean whats so very funny about a man whoo stick his shitty shotgun in to the cats assssssssssss
and then shoot!!
i mean there is some funny parts in postal but some of them suck soo hard i whana puke

i dont say that postal isnt a very good game, i actiully liked it!
dut come on!!!!!! some jokes suck
scratch
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: what so awesome about postal(dont worry i actiully enjoing it)   Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:44 pm

With the cat reference I have to assume you're actually talking of Postal 2, since Postal didnt have such thing.

The game isnt supposed to be that funny, instead is supposed to be entretaining. Is kind of a sandbox game. So, if you ahead and do the missions, you'll be entertained enough, while if you spend one entire hour killing people just for the sake of it, it starts loosing it's charm pretty quickly.

I honestly like that game a lot. But I get tired of it too. I go, play half hour, and Im done with it for the day, days or week. Is no ultra deep game with a lot thought into it, and that, is something I enjoy.

DBT AKA "Jesus the pimp" - Major Cooke
"02:37 p.m. - DBThanatos runs around like a little girl"
"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King
"In offline gaming we trust" -DBT & MC

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
v.V.v
Zombieman
Zombieman

PostSubject: ?   Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:08 am

well postal2 is quite good and shit but you said that you get bored sometimes so i dont get it
you like missions or killing and having fun doing it
confused
ow and the cat thing is in postal to
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kosta
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

PostSubject: Re: what so awesome about postal(dont worry i actiully enjoing it)   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:24 am

In my honest opinion, any game where you can set people on fire and extinguish them with your own piss is good in my book.
Back to top Go down
Gorgutz
Imp
Imp

PostSubject: Re: what so awesome about postal(dont worry i actiully enjoing it)   Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:46 am

When I got to play Postal 2 for the first time it was a blast. Pissing on alive/dead people, setting them on fire, pissing on them, going into a church and killing everyone, pissing on own fathers grave and blowing own head off with a 'nade... That game's a paragon of attitude most games should have today, I'd personally thank those insane people RWS if I had the chance.
They even got trialed for their games, walked it off and won, like bosses they are.

It's not a cult FPS game because of its depth, gameplay nor story, it's a cult game because it has attitude, just like the first postal game. I wouldn't give it a 9, but surely an 8 for its uniqueness and style.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: what so awesome about postal(dont worry i actiully enjoing it)   Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:40 pm

I love the game, though I must admit that after a while (like a year, maybe Razz) I got bored of it. I still have it installed, but I cant remember when was the last time I played.

And now Im dying to get postal 3. I hate russia. Just because they got it already Razz

"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: what so awesome about postal(dont worry i actiully enjoing it)   Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:00 pm

FINALLY! the release date of postal 3 has been announced.

12/20/11

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what so awesome about postal(dont worry i actiully enjoing it)   

Back to top Go down

what so awesome about postal(dont worry i actiully enjoing it)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1