» Discord Channels
Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:53 pm by Major Cooke

» super shotgun causes GZDoom to crash
Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:57 pm by Major Cooke

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

[wip] mortal kombat doom ( the real beta 2.0 )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
doomero
Gibs and Guts
Gibs and Guts

PostSubject: [wip] mortal kombat doom ( the real beta 2.0 )   Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:50 am

this is a project for gzdoom tower of babel, some user know this project from zdoom or brdoom forums, this is a mod for doom 2, use the zdoom engine with some new features of gzdoom tob: a_setproperty(height,"value") for change the height value, very necesary for stand / crouch movement. Actualy tob is a special gzdoom by Ryan Cordel. well the mod use lot of scripts and decorates, can be played on singleplayer and multiplayer ( mp need to be more tested, becuase since the change to normal gzdoom to gzdoom tob i not tested more on mp), for mp is possible to play with a launcher called zdl or zlauncher. The mod contain all the characters from all the mk except chameleon and khameleon from mk trilogy (but the bosses are not playables) and all the stage from mk1-umk3 (and a new stage: lin kuey temple), 28 characters and 35 stages, but for the moment i have 17/28 characters done and i have plans for upload a demo for this, not soon but i will, the real progress is 60 %, not fatalities or finish move yet (i will work that when i finnish all the characters), but for the moment the 17 characters can use his classic powers and mix of combos (some special moves are diferent from the originals and some mix combos too). Some stages have some doom cameos and is very funny **. I have plans to add the doom guy as a secret character but i will not use the doom guy sprites from doom2 i will edit some sprites for that, but will take lot of time to make that (for this i will start after of the finish moves).

is very large **, the bosses are very hard to defeat, well i will tell what class of fighters are "done" :

-reptile
-nightwolf
-scorpion
-rain
-ermac
-classic subzero
-subzero
-noob saibot
-sektor
-stryker
-cyrax
-raiden
-johnny cage
-kabal
-sheeva
-smoke
-human smoke
-jade
-kitana

bosses:

-goro
-kintaro
-motaro
-shao kahn

stages:

courtyard
palace gates
demon shrine (well original is warrior shrine, see the video and you will see **)
the pit
the pit buttom
throne room
goro lair
deadpool
kombat tomb
wasteland
the tower
living forest
armory
the portal
the pit 2
kahn arena
subway
the street
the bank
rooftop
soulchamber
the bridge
bell tower
the temple
the pit 3
graveyard
noob dorfen
smoke portal
the portal 2
the desert
the netherrealm
the cave
waterfront
lin kuey temple (new)

max players : 2, but can enter to the map 8, but only can play to the arcade machine.

beta testers: firelord, doomguy, thediegomula.

video:

beta 2.0 link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=43NSBT2W

Last edited by doomero on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:39 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : new additions)
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: [wip] mortal kombat doom ( the real beta 2.0 )   Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:58 am

I still gotta say that the whole thing is impressive. I certainly wouldnt have imagined Mortal Kombat under gzdoom.

DBT AKA "Jesus the pimp" - Major Cooke
"02:37 p.m. - DBThanatos runs around like a little girl"
"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King
"In offline gaming we trust" -DBT & MC

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
doomero
Gibs and Guts
Gibs and Guts

PostSubject: Re: [wip] mortal kombat doom ( the real beta 2.0 )   Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:20 pm

i released a beta for this, only is needed doom2.wad the file include gzdoom tob, skins foldier, fmodex and the zlauncher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [wip] mortal kombat doom ( the real beta 2.0 )   

Back to top Go down

[wip] mortal kombat doom ( the real beta 2.0 )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1