Posts : 5086
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Banana land.
|Subject: Answers to common problems - READ ME Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:14 am|| |
- Problem: Intermissions are not skippable!
- Solution: This is not an AEoD bug. Instead, it happens to deal with (G)Zdoom at the moment. A temporary workaround would be to open the console by pressing ` (tilde), and depending on what map you are coming from, you'll want to type in "changemap map<##>". (no carrots)
Example: You're leaving map 6 (the crusher) and going to map 7 (dead simple), and the intermission cannot be bypassed with input from keyboard or mouse. Simply type in "changemap map07" and you'll be able to bypass it while keeping all of your items you've collected so far.
- Problem: Some weapons when picked up cannot be switched back to if I switch away again!
- Solution: Open the options menu, and then open the gameplay options submenu. Scroll down and find "Check ammo for weapon switch" and turn it on. You should be able to select the weapon you just picked up now, but keep in mind the reason you couldn't switch to it previously was because the weapon didn't provide enough ammo for a single shot.
- Problem: I get a script error when trying to run AEoD v6!
- Solution: Go to the DRD page and download the latest SVN version of (G)Zdoom. Extract the contents to the folder where you currently house your (G)Zdoom executable and overwrite all files.
- Problem: But I can't open .7z, what now?
- Solution: Get WinRAR here and run the installation process.
This will be updated accordingly.
"well, im not too sure. I mean, we made money, but im not able to wipe my ass with $100 bills yet." - DBThanatos
"And one for Bobo the Space Monkey!" - Postal Dude
"My grandmother could beat the game if she saved as much as you do!" - Postal Dude
"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.