» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

» About using stuff from the MOD
Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:14 am by Minuk

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

V6 Achievements: Make your own!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:51 am

gunpsycho wrote:

No enemy too exotic - One of each boss-type custom enemy (including Deathbringer Thanatos) destroyed.
No one shall live! - One of every enemy type (except Nyancaco) killed.

Now for megawad-related achievements

Death Bringer Thanatos cannot be included for these types of achievements. That'd make it too tough. Now, if they were singular achievements involving him and no collective ones...

I.e.

Free Ride - Get the Death Bringer to kill a rare boss enemy.

That would work.

No level specific achievements either, please.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:25 am

• Clusterfucker - Using the shredder staff, kill a big boss in one hit by detonating multiple enemies around it at once.

(Best used by bringing Black Bears into the equation. See, they really are handy after all!)

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
Colossus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:04 am

Stopped dead on its tracks: In monster mayhem, have the Director spawn a Baron of Hell or higher class monster on the first level.
Send everything, EVERYTHING: In monster mayhem, have a monster from each class be in a level at the same time.
HERE COMES THE BATHTIME!: Have the Director spawn three Cyberdemons while carrying enough firepower damage wise to kill them all without the need to pick up additional ammo.
Somebody delivered a FEAST!: Have the Director spawn a total of 50 Doom Demons, across any number of playthroughs.
Just a pistol? Take this...: In the first level, receive a slot 6, 7, 8, 9 or 0 weapon.
Devil's out to get you: Have the Director spawn double the ammount of monsters in a level(minimum of 150 monsters).
Woke the wrong dog: Have the Director spawn triple the ammount of monsters in a level. (ditto)
Who did you piss off?: Have the Director spawn quadruple the ammount of monsters in a level. (ditto)
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Sun May 25, 2014 10:12 pm

• Ducks in a Row - While having the Apocalypse + all the lesser class 10 weapons, kill at least one enemy per each fire mode (where applicable).
  • Cyber Tap - Weaken a cyberdemon via infighting and then kill it with three Hellroot Holy shots.
  • Speedrunner Extreme - Beat a map with only the Hell and Heaven Hand's protection without dropping it for any reason, putting it up within thirty seconds of the map starting.
  • Shitsauce - Kill a cyberdemon or spider mastermind with their own weapon if applicable, without using reflection.

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:13 pm

• Trollectable - The director spawns the Death Bringer for you to fight. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:27 pm

With 6.06 released, it's now time for another round of achievements!

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:42 am

• Morphs Inc. - Morph into a demon on map 1 with 500 enemies or less killed.
  • Final Flash - Kill 10 enemies with the demon morph expiration 'explosion', not including L4D Director zombies.
  • Heart Attack - Morph into a demon after an enemy's attack leaves you barely alive, and kill it within the next 5 seconds.
  • Refresh, Reset, Reboot - Use a demon morph to restore your health when no medkits are within 512 units radius.
  • Wanton Demorphton - Exit a level after transforming into a demon within 5 seconds, where you had at least 200+ armor and 300+ health.
  • Cryptology - Convert a self resurrecting monster to fight for you with the Soul Reaper
  • Aimbot Plz - Convert an enemy you weren't trying to convert
  • Simpletown - Let your converted ally kill 20 enemies before you fire another shot.
  • Haxramas - Collect a soul reaper spawned demon morph within 3 seconds of it spawning, and then kill everyone around you within 5 seconds after picking it up.
  • Soul Slurpee - Suck in 10 dead monster souls in a row with the soul reaper before damaging any enemies with it.
  • Soul Smoothie - Devour 10 souls from live monsters, damaging them only with the soul reaper beam from full health to death.
  • With Friends Like These - Using the Diabolical Dice, summon an army of white teddy bears and wipe out 100 monsters with them.
  • In Your Face - Cause a black bear spewing enemy to commit unintended suicide by their own bears.
  • Born A Clown - Find a popcorn gun from Pennywise or from the L4D Director, use it once for every level to the end, kill at least three circus bosses with it and never throw it away. Circus bosses include: Jericho (HTC2BouncingClown), Fluffy, Pennywise, and Super Bertha.
  • Died A Clown - Kill Pennywise using only the popcorn gun in one minute.
  • From Pet To Master - Convert Fluffy to your side and kill Pennywise with it.
  • Wrath of What, Now? - Defeat Death Bringer Thanatos using only the weapons from the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
  • Swordaxe'd - Weaken a boss monster with the Drakan Sword/War Axe, and then finish it off with one melee strike of the other.
  • Crossed Blades - Kill Zedek with the War Axe at the same time, or just after, he kills you.

Back to top Go down
Colossus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Fri May 08, 2015 12:09 pm

Let's see...

Darkness Be Your F(r)iend: Morph in to a demon at least three times in a level, within five seconds of one another after one has ended.
Arsenator: Using the Bone Duster, fire the full alt-fire at an Arch-vile or higher class monster and then have it die to the afterburn, without it taking damage from any other source. Do so 300 times in total.
Ashes to Ashes: Have a converted Phoenix kill at least 50 enemies in a level.
Devlish Addiction: Right after the Demon Morph pick-up expires, collect that one last soul energy to active it again and then proceed to kill at least 100 enemies.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Fri May 08, 2015 12:11 pm

Not bad, but the last one, 100 enemies is a little unreasonable unless it's a slaughter map. I'd aim for 40.

Back to top Go down
Colossus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Sat May 09, 2015 2:36 am

As a matter of fact, I actually first thought of making it higher. While making those my train of thought was derailed by Steam so I settled for 100, though in retrospect it does seem a tad bit high.

I also had a few more cheevos I had thought of but... curse you Steam and your pings!
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Fri May 22, 2015 8:09 am

• Silent Entry - Backstab 100 enemies without using any other weapon at the start of a map.*

*-Pssst. This is doable on Hellbound Map 30.

Back to top Go down
Colossus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Fri May 22, 2015 9:33 am

A few...

Cheapskate!: Use the Hand of God to kill 25 Spiderdemon and Cyberdemon class monsters who are capable of invulnerability.
Circus in town 2.0: Have three Pennywise(s) in a level.
Lack of Eyelids: Kill every Weeping Angel you encounter without them managing to attack you.
Mastering the Rawcket: Using only rocket weaponry, defeat the Soldier at least three times without him hitting you once.
Back to top Go down
Colossus
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Sat May 30, 2015 9:49 am

Double post, sorry about that.

Got somewhere to be: Acquire the Staff of D'Sparil, then use it summon 20 allies, then exit the level before more than five die.
Mosh Pit: Drop the Jackbomb amongst at least 25 enemies while only managing to kill fewer than 15 of them with it.
Blessed by Both: Carry every Holy and Unholy weapon.
Oh not you!: In Jokemode, drop the Icon of Summoning without getting Heresiarch.
A Nightmare Avoided: Turn around just before a Weeping Angel enters melee range.
A Good Man Goes to War, the Devil Shivers: Extend your time as a Demon.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Sat May 30, 2015 2:28 pm

• Herotopia - Convert a player equivalent monster (Caleb, Duke Nukem, Jon, etc.) and let them kill one monster from each classification belonging to that characters' game.

*i.e. the big werewolf, the massive gargoyle or Cerberus from the Spider Mastermind will fulfill that quota

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:40 am

• Unexpected Pleasure - Get a vulcan cannon, volcano cannon or hailstorm weapon from an ultimate player clone.

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Sun May 08, 2016 7:47 am

• Beefed Stew - Kill a L4D Tank from its full health using nothing but the painkiller, without using any powerups and without him taking damage from enemies.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V6 Achievements: Make your own!   Today at 12:21 pm

Back to top Go down

V6 Achievements: Make your own!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4