Posts : 5085
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Banana land.
|Subject: V6 Addon: Effect Choker Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:35 pm|| |
Here it is.
- All props are now the default doom ones (they have no special interactions, i.e. bleeding when shot)
- All generic explosions have had the default amount of particles reduced, as well as added sight checks. If spawned out of sight, the particle count is reduced almost down to 1 particle for the smaller ones, while the larger ones still spawn a few just in case the player catches sight of it after it spawns.
- Flying debris duration cut down, and chances to spawn debris reduced.
- Blood persists through frozen time, allowing for the player to freeze time and help get rid of some effects while in heavy fighting.
- Gibs disappear very quickly once they stop making trails.
There were still a few other things that I was going to do, but unfortunately I'm running short on time as my second set of college courses begin tomorrow. Not to mention, I already have something due by the end of today.
I don't want to keep anyone else waiting for me to get through all my homework so I'm laying out what I have now, and will pray that it will do. I promise you this, it will eventually include the instant trails when I catch a breather.
"well, im not too sure. I mean, we made money, but im not able to wipe my ass with $100 bills yet." - DBThanatos
"And one for Bobo the Space Monkey!" - Postal Dude
"My grandmother could beat the game if she saved as much as you do!" - Postal Dude
"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.