Posts : 4018
Join date : 2008-09-03
Location : Beyond the unholy grave; Altering the future.
|Subject: AEoD 6.01 released Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:18 am|| |
AEoD 6.01 Patch
Well, there were a few things that were working a bit wrong, and also, a couple things that required some extra work. See changelog below.
[size=120]Download the AEoD v6.01 patch[/size]
- V6's nightmare is now known as "Monster mayhem"
- Reworked menu graphics to be more readable
- Several projectiles not playing any sound
- Lichstaff recoil was being applied too late
- Leftovers of a weapon no longer in AEoD were still being dropped
- Blood Zombie was sometimes randomly spawning friendly critters
- Hellroot was not alerting monsters when fired
- Some weapons were not playing any "draw" sound.
- Fixed some compatibility issues with Scythe 2
- If player gets killed but changes to a new map, now you get again the starting weapons
instead of entering the new map with empty hands.
- New "Nightmare!" skill level.
- Shotgunner class monsters drop an special orb to give you a shotgun equivalent.
DBT AKA "Jesus the pimp" - Major Cooke
"02:37 p.m. - DBThanatos runs around like a little girl"
"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King
"In offline gaming we trust" -DBT & MC