» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

DBT plays (music)...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:47 pm

DBThanatos, this is for you. Tomorrow, I'll record a fraps video showing you just what I did and what game this is that I used to rack up slightly more than 1/3rd of a million points. Very Happy

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:26 pm

Lol. Please do. I have no idea what is that Im seeing right there! Razz

DBT AKA "Jesus the pimp" - Major Cooke
"02:37 p.m. - DBThanatos runs around like a little girl"
"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King
"In offline gaming we trust" -DBT & MC

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:23 pm

It's nuts. I'll be running the recording here through processing, an RL issue came up that kinda flat-ironed my weekend so I was a bit busy.

Oh and DBThanatos: I found a really good converter program for recording videos and converting them into web-friendly files, called Camtasia Studio. Unfortunately it doesnt get along with Breakaway Audio very well so if you use it to convert heavy AVI files, it's PERFECT for that. For example, I had a 30 minute long video that was compressed to 25 megabytes. Fucking epic.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
Findus
UAC Space Marine
UAC Space Marine

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 am

Major Cooke wrote:
DBThanatos, this is for you. Tomorrow, I'll record a fraps video showing you just what I did and what game this is that I used to rack up slightly more than 1/3rd of a million points. Very Happy

I used to be really good at ninja in audiosurf. Never liked the colored modes in that game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Findulidas?feature=mhee
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:33 am

Heh. I'm a mono fan. I'm having quite the difficulty reproducing it for the video but I'm still trying. Hope I can get it this time...

Back to top Go down
Findus
UAC Space Marine
UAC Space Marine

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Major Cooke wrote:
Heh. I'm a mono fan. I'm having quite the difficulty reproducing it for the video but I'm still trying. Hope I can get it this time...

Ironman and the hardest ninja mode, finishing without hits and clean. Its the only way I tried to play. Unfortunately electronical songs where the hardest so cant help you with a really hard song you would enjoy. When audiosurf was popular we used to trade really hard songs between us, although I think Ive lost the list of them by now.

I also remember that it also was suprisingly hard to get a good 10min song that was reasonably slow to get the 10min ninja mode not hitting anything achievment before I got any good at it. Think I beat it on agalloch - hawthorn passage first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/Findulidas?feature=mhee
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:10 pm

I keep fucking up my records of the song by hitting greys. No worries, DBThanatos, I promise, I'm still trying. Razz

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:19 am

After a month of musical vacations (euphemism for "I've been bussy with other stuff"), is time to get back on track. Not that a lot of people is too interested, but oh well Razz

This is a little improv I made when playing with MorphWiz (ios app by Jordan Rudess). I've been using it for several songs, but this is what started it all.
Not an official song, and not the one for this week, but I felt I had to release it already.

"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:23 am

Damn, I like that! You should do more of that kind of stuff too.

Good news, I finally managed to record a perfect streak so here's my video. Sorry, the audio quality was a bit butchered.

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:51 am

Holy damn! That's pretty frantic! Shocked

Nicely done!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:54 am

Yeah. Frantic because it was so fast paced. The speed of the song also greatly determines the difficulty of it, no matter what game type you choose. This was even faster than Dragonforce - Lost Souls of Endless Time, which I managed to championship.

Thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:48 pm

While there's an "old" version of this song, I made a collab for the vocals, and we got this result. Also new equalization and all.

With this, I start again my weekly song upload. Yay! (or something)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:33 pm

I see you've been practicing your arts and fonts. Wink

It sounds like a good music piece, but it feels like some of the instruments are just a few bits off from trying to sound in unison...

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:33 pm

Yeah, is kind of hard to coordinate them all, when most of them werent even planned to be there.

So, it took me two weeks, but I had a bad flu (again), so that's my justification.

This time, an original song.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:50 pm

This time a cover of a little song I found in the game "Colour my heart" here

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:55 am

Quote :
Another collab. This time, a song by swedish singer Lykke Li. Actually, the first one I heard of her.

Now, this time, we recorded the voices at once in a single track instead of a voice per track. It added some sense of actual mutual feedback regarding the singing process, and to be honest, regardless of the flaws, I loved the result.

And I swear, the next song I'll upload, will have some metal in it Razz

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:00 am

This has some metal on it. Just wait for it.

Is Tiamat for christ sake!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Okay. Back to classics!!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Thu May 02, 2013 11:10 am

I dont think I've felt anything worse so far, than breaking an engagement. Dreams and plans shattered.

This is a one night song. From zero to finished. I guess that's what pain does. It inspires you.
Lyrics:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mr.Kosta
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Thu May 02, 2013 11:55 am

DBThanatos wrote:
I dont think I've felt anything worse so far, than breaking an engagement. Dreams and plans shattered.

I'm sorry man. I've been with my fiancée 6 years now, and I'd feel the same if we were to break up.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Sun May 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Yeah. All I can do now is move on.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Thu May 09, 2013 12:08 pm

The last song I recorded with her.

A Lykke Li cover, a little DBTized.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri May 10, 2013 6:56 pm

DBThanatos wrote:
Okay. Back to classics!!

I think I'll audiosurf this and record it sometime soon. Wink

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Thu May 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Have you found yourself going on a path that will just take you to pain and fire? That doesnt make the jourey less beautiful.

The opening song for the theoretical album "The Lotus Flower"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri May 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Pretty awesome. Say, where's the background image from? Looks like a rail way to Hell if you ask me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   

Back to top Go down

DBT plays (music)...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next