» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

» About using stuff from the MOD
Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:14 am by Minuk

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

DBT plays (music)...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Sun May 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Thanks man!

I built the image up with stock resources

http://dbtart.deviantart.com/art/Train-of-Dreamers-1-01-371992399

In the description comes the links to the original images.

DBT AKA "Jesus the pimp" - Major Cooke
"02:37 p.m. - DBThanatos runs around like a little girl"
"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King
"In offline gaming we trust" -DBT & MC

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Wed May 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Its a beautiful anthem. It talks about the growth. It talks about how one learns. How one forgives. How one grows from the dark depths of hatred, sorrow, pain and anger.

It talks about love. How love goes through it all and it flourishes.

I recorded it because I felt it was possible. I felt it was true. For me it was. Too bad that I found out how much of a lie it was on the other side.

Sad

Yeah... recording songs is my outlet for my real life drama.

"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Wed May 29, 2013 2:35 pm

This week I could not finish recording the new song, so instead, Im uploading a song from the demo we as Hassiked recorded a million years ago

I promise, next week it will be a totally new song. It's one I wrote very very recently, more material for the album "The lotus flower"

Warning: Heavy-ish stuff

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:33 am

New original song!

Quote :
Many times, the heat of a fight can lead you to think many things. Most of them are bad. Negative feelings that were kept for too long, and when the fire begins, then they burn too. And that's when you want to burn the world. And make things worse

For a fight, two people are needed. But what happens when one just doesnt want that anymore? Then, one stays out.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:06 am

Quote :
Sometimes, the only way to survive, is to get away. To wake up from that dream that has kept you bound to the same feelings, good or bad ones.

When truly leaving, while truly painful, one might find different paths, taking you to different worlds. It can turn into an adventure it wouldn't have been possible otherwise. However, there's always a big chance that this new paths will eventually cross with the old one. And that's not a bad thing. Sometimes you need to look back, but only when you're far away from heat of the fire.

But until then, let's keep walking.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Could you guys check this one out? It's the first song where I use piano for the main instrument.

I must admit, that's not me in the piano though. It's a MIDI one through a VST font.

Some of those unspoken words.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:23 am

And after a little while... something I wanted to record since long ago.

Very appropriate I must say.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 am

A Dream Theater cover. One of my big 5 favorite songs of all time

Quote :
This is the closing song for the album "Knowledge Won't Suffice". I refused to record it before, given that... well, I just didn't feel ready to face what was coming with the song itself.

It marks the end of a phase. The end of a beautiful journey that ended harshly, leaving everyone involved with deep, bleeding wounds. With tears of despair, as the one thing that mattered was dissolving in the air.

Pretending to close the chapter, the singer attempts to move on, while leaving trails of blood in any path that he or she travels. However, implied, the thoughts of regret. The ungiven apologies while trying to keep the good memories; but enclosed deep enough to never stumble upon them by mistake.

May this world fall apart, so a new one can begin. -DBT

E-cookies to whoever can recognize where the voice samples come from

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:28 am

What? more music?

Oh yeah. Oh yeah!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:13 am

Hahah, very nice.

(Offtopic: Stay safe, DBThanatos. Hurricane Ingrid is upon you.)

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:03 am

Well, gotta love inactivity

Has anyone here heard of Marina and the Diamonds?

I heard this song and loved it, and therefore, i covered it

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:41 pm

I must say, I cracked up quite a bit on hearing you imitating the cuckoos. Razz Very nice song! I think it could be deeper with the rifts and the guitar though.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Thu May 01, 2014 11:53 pm

And, finally I decided to re-record the voice of the song. I think it works better now

What do you guys think? I do believe the old voice was quite bad Razz

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Sat May 10, 2014 8:53 am

DBThanatos wrote:
And, finally I decided to re-record the voice of the song. I think it works better now

What do you guys think? I do believe the old voice was quite bad Razz

Whoa, haven't checked this one out before. It's nice!

A little offtopic: Whatever happened to your band?

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Tue May 20, 2014 12:16 am

Yeah. The other song was recorded like a year ago. But I kinda rushed it. I was never totally pleased with the voice. However, this time I sure took my sweet while to record it, and I think it actually sounds pretty fair.

One day I will be able to sing properly! hahaha

And the bad, well, it just disappeared. We were 3 people, but the drummer couldnt keep up because of school, so then we were only two. And after like a year or so, we just didnt agree much about the direction of the music. I always wanted something a bit varied, while the other party just wanted insane mess

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Tue May 20, 2014 7:45 am

Huh. Well, I ask because originally I planned (and still do) something of a shirt picture for HassIkeD.

Death Bringer Thanatos sketch:

It's still a WIP and a couple things are going to change. One such thing is that his shirt induces the "hall of mirrors" effect where it's him wearing the shirt of his pose wearing the shirt of his pose, repeat until too small to see.

It's also going to become fully colored.

Credit belongs to DaGodDamnBatGuy for taking on this commission for me.

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Wed May 21, 2014 12:34 am

Holy smokes! I that's... wow!

I feel like im blusing now! XD

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Wed May 21, 2014 12:38 am

Blusing? Sorry, never heard of that before. XD

Anyway, yeah, once it's fully done you can have it taken out and printed on a shirt for your permanent wears. I'm gonna do the same.

On the back, it's gonna feature his sigil. I have a special idea in mind for it... Wink

EDIT: Wait, did you mean blushing?

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:47 am

After too many months, I finally released another song.

Does anyone here like porcupine tree?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Michaelis
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:05 am

I liked their "Deadwing" album.
And this song, Trains, is favorite for the person I've converted into AEoD recently.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:17 pm

@Michaelis: Only now I saw that comment! Well, make sure to show your AEoD converted that version of the song! Razz

And, after TOO LONG, new original song.

New month, new song. Why not?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Michaelis
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Sure I did show them this cover, back in the day. Smile
Now I showed this new song too.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Thank you! Some extra exposure always helps Very Happy

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:23 pm

New original song

I'll call it my "halloween celebration song" or whatever Razz

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:47 pm

And, a very known song. Why not?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Today at 2:36 pm

Back to top Go down

DBT plays (music)...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next