» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

DBT plays (music)...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Michaelis
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:36 am

I don't usually listen to Linkin Park, but your rendition of it sounded much more appealing to my ear than original would. Great cover!

DBThanatos wrote:
If you like it give it a freaking thumbs up! Don't you see I need money?
Tell me for a second, is it a joke or since when do thumbs up cost money?

By the way, are you registered on last.fm, either as a user or as an artist?
And is there anywhere I can download your first two albums in mp3 format, with tags and such, to scrobble and maybe distribute to chosen ones, and listen on my way to work?
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Lol. It was a joke. I dont have any monetization enabled in my channel

And, nope Im not registered on that site. though, I might. Anything for a little more audience

About the other 2 records, I dont think they're available anywhere as they dont really have that much demand Razz If you want them, I can send them to you directly

DBT AKA "Jesus the pimp" - Major Cooke
"02:37 p.m. - DBThanatos runs around like a little girl"
"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King
"In offline gaming we trust" -DBT & MC

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:03 pm

PEDOPHILIA SONG!! Razz

Alright, so, new cover. Very Happy

"Because now, all you see in AEoD was either ripped, processed and/or coded by the AEoD team (or direct contributions FOR AEoD). It might be a ripfest, but is OUR ripfest." -DBT about AEoD v6
"Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot." - maddox
"What I talk about is Doom, because in the end, Doom is all that counts." - Stephen King

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:05 pm

Since when were you into such acoustics and violins? DONT TELL ME YER GOING SOFT!!!

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:40 pm

I've been into all kinds of instruments since forever, I just didnt have a good enough synth to incorporate them into songs. And it's not that "going soft". It's experimentation (the genre I play, I called it "Metal / Experimental". That's precisely why i abandoned the band I was on a few years ago, because all they wanted me to write was "GAHHH EVIL BLOOD MURDER HATRED" with death or black metal music. I like that, yes, and I have written several songs like that. But it's extremely boring to ALWAYS do the same. The moment I started to show them stuff a bit more experimental, they went all "THAT'S TOO PROG" (which I dont consider prog, btw). That's why all of my songs tend to go to different places. A musician who gets him/herself stuck in a single thing, IMO, it's a waste of a musician.

My next song is even more calm than this one, yet I like it quite a lot.

EDIT: That doesnt mean though, that I will never do another crazy ass song. It's all about finding the inspiration. If Im angry, it's very likely you'll hear something crazy. If Im in a relatively calm state of mind, you'll hear something medium paced. If Im sad, you'll hear super mellow songs.

So, Im ok with not being angry all the time Razz

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:05 am

Ooooh. I hadn't known you left your band. Sucks to hear that, man. Neutral

Don't get me wrong. I completely understand. I don't always go in about all violence and stuff either. These days, I like my "black" metal without so much screaming in it, and I like some extra sentimental pieces such as what Deathstars did in this song here. I love all the instrumentation. It feels POWERFUL. It's also why I chose to put Synthetic Generation on the AEoD 6 trailer.

I also listen to power metal and fantasy such as Samael, Amaranthe, and some more.

Whenever I feel down, I listen to good ol Phil Collins - Another Day in Paradise. ANCIENT song... but powerful.

If there are any bands I myself had to abandon... it's In Flames. They still try and carry some powerful vibes, but nothing of theirs will ever measure up to Deathstars now.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:03 pm

Re-upload. I wonder for how long was this song down and I didnt notice? Sad

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Brand new song. It's not quite what it looks like

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:59 pm

The moment the word Appendix popped up...

*FACE FUCKING PALM*

lol!

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:03 pm

XD

Mission accomplished Razz

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:05 pm

If your mission was to see me dragged in potentially, REAL deep mind, about someone in your life and then suddenly bitch slap me with a clown fish toting a honk horn, you did yer job well. clown

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:09 pm

Hahaha.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:12 pm

I gotta admit that was clever. It really almost had me at the heart strings... until that fucking appendix came up and comically skewered the image I was imagining of you.

That's when it bulged out comically from your backside, held up a gun and said "GIMME YO CASH BITCH!" while smoking a cigar and donning shades.

Back to top Go down
DBThanatos
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:43 pm

Well, Im glad I made you laugh a bit. That was the whole idea about the song. Very Happy

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBT plays (music)...   

Back to top Go down

DBT plays (music)...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4