» Nothing visible
Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am by Thefunny711

» [Fixed] Weapons no longer drop
Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:28 pm by Michaelis

» [Closed] v1.01.5 Not starting
Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm by Michaelis

» Read me. Unfixable bugs.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:40 pm by Major Cooke

» [Can't fix] Weapon Upgrade Menu does not freeze reloading.
Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:29 pm by Major Cooke

» Is it playable for d-touch
Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm by Michaelis

» [Fixed] a Bug and some of my thoughts
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:20 am by DBThanatos

» About using stuff from the MOD
Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:14 am by Minuk

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 65 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:47 am

Share | 

Your L4D Scores

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Your L4D Scores   Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:38 am

Here's how it goes:

Current Total: The total you see on your hub
# Multipliers: The number of total multipliers (x30000) you obtain in a megawad.

MASSACRE COUNT: Combine the two above here.

Megawad name: Self explanatory.
Maps played: If you're playing five-map megawads which have the last map in the package being a combination of the others, only give the total of entering that map or after you beat the combined map!
Maps total: The total amount of maps played.

Weapons collected: Any particular weapons you'd like to share with us that you found through the director or normal map placement?
Most used weapon: The weapon you relied upon the most throughout the map from the collected weapons.
Preferred weapon: NOT the same as most used! This is the most favorited weapon, but you may not be able to use it as much due to ammo requirements.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
"In Offline Gaming We Trust" - DBT & MC
"That truck is fucked." - FPS Russia
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
http://majorcooke.deviantart.com
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Your L4D Scores   Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:46 am

Current total: 20580
# Multipliers: 1

MASSACRE COUNT: 50580

Megawad: HolyHell.wad
Maps played: 1-4
Maps total: 5

Weapons collected: Jackbomb, Hellcore, Bloodscourge, Soul Reaver, Mind Blower, Grenade Launcher, dual Rocket Launchers, Prototype Railgun, Concussion Launcher, Proteus Dynamo, Soul Leech

Most Preferred Weapon: Soul Leech - Getting one of these in L4D mode is like God showing you he still loves you. Literally! Razz Primary kills common infected in one shot and occasionally leeches health, not to mention the alt-fire is fucking powerful against ANY of the infected.

Most Used Weapon: Soul Reaver - Despite it being unholy, it can still wipe out the biggest hordes you've ever seen... and I saw some fucking huge hordes in HolyHell.wad! Not joking, this thing can save you ammo if used wisely and you're not under so much threat from special infected.

"Float... They aaaaaall float! And when you're down here with me, fat boy! YOU... float... too!" - Pennywise, the Dancing Clown
Spetsnaz. When the only way to kill a terrorist is with a back-flipping Apache attack.
Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Your L4D Scores   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:01 am

HolyHell.wad ran with Aeons of Death? Is your system made with some sort of atomic enginnering to get mathematically impossible specs? Suspect

My record was 28543 on all of Chillax's levels (except two or three that I had to skip because the lag was completely unbereable), with my most favorite weapons being the Jackbomb, Bone Duster, Dark Flame Staff and the Scythe. But I basically picked up any weapon on my way, instead of selecting the three best ones per slot. Razz

My most used weapon was the Jackbomb, of course, for obvious reasons. Wink
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Your L4D Scores   Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:38 pm

No, it's not. It's just that with L4D mode, even the greatest of slaughterfests have fairly trivial FPS reductions that aren't game breaking or turning into SPF (seconds per frame as DBThanatos puts it Razz)

To get a dark flame staff makes you a lucky bastard... I'm jealous. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Mr.Kosta
Cyberdemon
Cyberdemon

PostSubject: Re: Your L4D Scores   Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Major Cooke wrote:
To get a dark flame staff makes you a lucky bastard... I'm jealous. Laughing

Well, that makes two of us. Laughing

I'll give a try to holyhell.wad + L4D mode. I've kept clear from that wad because of the dreaded "nuts effect", but then, I haven't tried a zombie-slaughter there.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Your L4D Scores   Wed May 02, 2012 8:20 am

Played through it again.

Current total: 17143
# Multipliers: 1

MASSACRE COUNT: 47143

Megawad: HolyHell.wad
Maps played: 1-4
Maps total: 5

Weapons collected: Proteus Dynamo, Prototype, Wraithverge, Flailgun, Mind blower, Concussion launcher, Prototype Railgun, Hell Root, HE Rocket Launcher, Gluon Gun, Soul Reaver, Sniper Railgun, Napalm Launcher, 1x Flak Gun, Photon Cannon, Penetrator, BioForceGun, Redeemer, Penetrator, Dark Matter Gun, Necrossbow

Most Preferred Weapon: Gluon Gun - Disintegrations help with lag spikes and ensure for deaths that don't cause massive amounts of gibs. Not to mention, the primary beam is more powerful than the DMG beam and it deals radius damage.

Most Used Weapon: Dark Matter Gun - The primary release shot is great for crowd control, and the alternative fire was excellent at covering spawning positions, though the alt-fire is almost always a headache to deal with unless you have a pentagram of protection or some space between the shot's landing point and yourself.

Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Your L4D Scores   Wed May 02, 2012 10:42 am

That's pretty awesome. I think you should record a gameplay. Laughing

Also, a suggestion: Chillax 8.3. If you manage to survive the first map, you might finish the game with at least two multipliers. Wink
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Your L4D Scores   Wed May 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Hmm, Chillax 8.4 just came out today... Might as well give it a shot.

Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Your L4D Scores   Wed May 02, 2012 3:59 pm

I still wonder who is the vile mind behind this wad and where it's discussed in depths. Because it can't be one of those annonymous works that are just made to be uploaded to Wadtemp just for online survival.
Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Your L4D Scores   Sat May 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Right 2 Kill: Have 10 30000 kill cycles in a single playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Your L4D Scores   Sat May 05, 2012 11:02 pm

WHOOPS. Wrong section!

Back to top Go down
Ribo Zurai
Baron of Hell
Baron of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Your L4D Scores   Sat May 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Major Cooke wrote:
WHOOPS. Wrong section!

And we have a winner! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Your L4D Scores   Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:42 am

Okay. Been playing through Chillax on L4D mode, on map25 now. Holy crap.

Got a multiplier up to 5 now, and that's even a larger population than my home town where I was raised...

Back to top Go down
Major Cooke
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Your L4D Scores   Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:17 am

Current total: 8200
# Multipliers: 6

MASSACRE COUNT: 188200

Megawad: Chillax-v8.5.wad
Maps played: 1-32
Maps total: 32

Weapons collected: Jackbomb, Dark Flame Staff, Shredder Staff, Inferno Syphon, Soul Leech, Hell Root, Gluon Gun, Redeemer, Bone Duster, Flail Gun, Penetrator, QSG, Fusion Cannon, Bio Force Gun, Prototype, Arbalest

Most Preferred Weapons:
  • Soul Leech - Used it for healing mostly.
  • Inferno Syphon - For ammo collection, of course! That and the alt-fire is capable of establishing yourself a temporary parameter. You'd be nuts not to use it on a horde to gain a ton of mana with one primary shot.

Most Used Weapon: Gluon Gun - This thing devastates hordes without sweat, and even things like tanks become a thing of the past with this big boy. The altfire can reach beyond larger hedges and wipe out unsuspecting mobs beyond a large wall. Not to mention, cell ammo is plentiful throughout the maps.

Weapon of Honorable Mention: Shredder Staff - One hit on a single zombie with the alt-fire means instant death to anything around it. A chain reaction with this bad boy's power means a row of bloody death and destruction that will send your foes flying in pieces if collected properly. Not to mention, it uses green mana. The inferno syphon easily refills it, and the primary is perfect for when they get dodgy and you just want a guaranteed way to fend off the common, even if it's not as effective against the special infected.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your L4D Scores   Today at 12:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Your L4D Scores
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1